HOW TO CUT IN PUBEETY WITHOUT STUNTING GROWTH?

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
can't, just don't cut init, height >> being a bit leaner during puberty as an ugly incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, kiyopon, lunin7 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
nigger thats a rly good question and i dunno
bulk but do a lot of cardio

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
can't, just don't cut init, height >> being a bit leaner during puberty as an ugly incel
I will never be able to slam my penis in and out of my oneitises cheeks 😢

• So Sad
  • +1
if you are still in puberty than hop on either mk677/hgh + ai of ur choice and either take dht or masteron to get wider frame
Can i just use mk677? and then cut and it will balance each other out?

• +1
Can i just use mk677? and then cut and it will balance each other out?
eh, at that point its better to just maintain and not risk potentially getting diabetes from mk if ur a retard init

• +1
eh, at that point its better to just maintain and not risk potentially getting diabetes from mk if ur a retard init
So can i just use mk677 on it own (assume maintain weight and basic supplements are a given)

So can i just use mk677 on it own (assume maintain weight and basic supplements are a given)
also are blood tests really necessary? skmome siad u need to take every month but u cant so thats why its hard

Idk don’t dude

Maybe cut out grains / vegetables and eat more rice and fruits

• +1
i would do a minimal bulk, although on mk you HAVE to eat clean

• +1
also are blood tests really necessary? skmome siad u need to take every month but u cant so thats why its hard
nah, personally im gonna buy a continuous glucose monitor and just check my blood sugar to prevent getting diabetes

• +1
as long as you have healthy hormone levels and enough energy. if you are <12% bodyfat already don't cut, but if you have 14%> you can cut without stunting growth. you can go to a doctor to check your hormone levels but you will probably notice ED and low energy when you are on a lower bodyfat percentage. for most people 10-12% won't be a problem but it's different for every person, at 12-14% almost every male will have optimal testosterone and energy levels.

• +1
i would do a minimal bulk, although on mk you HAVE to eat clean
ive heard a theoty that achieving a calorie deficit thru exervise rather than just restricting calories wont stunt growrh?
any logic behind this

as long as you have healthy hormone levels and enough energy. so if you <12% bodyfat already don't cut, but if you have 14%> you can cut without stunting growth. you can go to a doctor to check your hormone levels but you will probably notice ED and low energy when you are on a lower bodyfat percentage. for most people 10-12% won't be a problem but it's different for every person, at 12-14% almost every male will have optimal testosterone and energy levels.
22%

ive heard a theoty that achieving a calorie deficit thru exervise rather than just restricting calories wont stunt growrh?
any logic behind this
no logic behind this, although you should do cardio regardless if you are cutting, maintaining or bulking, it's like when keto tards say you can eat 1000kcal over maintenance and lose weight

• +1
at 22% you will improve your health by losing bodyfat. as long as you don't starve yourself. a caloric deficit doesn't mean you will stunt growth because your body will use your fat as energy. if a person with <12% bodyfat starves himself his body won't have enough energy left to grow optimally.

• +1
You can't. Calorie deficit will stunt your growth and you'll regret it for the rest of your life. I missed out on like 2 inches of growth by dieting at age 14.

• +1
You can't. Calorie deficit will stunt your growth and you'll regret it for the rest of your life. I missed out on like 2 inches of growth by dieting at age 14.
Brutal shit

I dieted hard at like age 12/13 stunted some growth pretty sure
and then suqatted and deadlifted heavy late 13 and early 14 wirh 6 day ppl.and shitty sldep

Literally onlu grew 2 inches from 12 to 14 😢