How to cycle roids so your natural production stays intact?

N

NOFAP 2022

Iron
I’m gonna cycle them anyway but I want to know, just for academic purposes :feelshmm:

generally you use your chosen compounds for no longer then 16 weeks straight to stay on the safe side, Once the cycle has finished you wait for ester clearance and then use pct drugs such as nolvadex, clomid or hcg to kick testicular function up to speed to avoid feeling like dogshxt temporarily.

Example for academic purposes -

CYCLE - Testosterone 500mg x 12 weeks,

PCT -
clomid- 50/50/50/50

Nolva - 40/20/20/20

Week - 1 2 3 4

Hope this helps.
Stay safe and ideally don't use this Shxt as its life changing, in good and bad ways.

• +1
Reactions: marin, currylightskin and NOFAP 2022
generally you use your chosen compounds for no longer then 16 weeks straight to stay on the safe side, Once the cycle has finished you wait for ester clearance and then use pct drugs such as nolvadex, clomid or hcg to kick testicular function up to speed to avoid feeling like dogshxt temporarily.

PCT -
clomid- 50/50/50/50

Nolva - 40/20/20/20

Week - 1 2 3 4

Hope this helps.
Stay safe and ideally don't use this Shxt as its life changing, in good and bad ways.
So T for 12 weeks, PCT for 4, then repeat?

Also, will I lose my gains during pct period?

Yes, most people will tell you, you will keep them or whatnot, you will only keep what you would have been able to sustain naturally.

• So Sad
Reactions: NOFAP 2022
Yes, most people will tell you, you will keep them or whatnot, you will only keep what you would have been able to sustain naturally.
Also, do special precautions have to be taken with tren? Since it is more powerful

PCT -
clomid- 50/50/50/50

Nolva - 40/20/20/20

Week - 1 2 3 4

Hope this helps.
Can you explain further on the good and bad life changing ways?

You can't dude, once you start taking gear you're fucking with your natural hormone production potentially permanently. There's obviously smart ways to do it to mitigate the risk but at the end of the day you're taking that risk if you start playing around with the sauce.

If you insist on roiding you need to do very, very extensive research and have a solid plan in place or else you're gonna fuck your shit up and massively regret it

• +1
Reactions: musclemaxxer
You can't dude, once you start taking gear you're fucking with your natural hormone production potentially permanently. There's obviously smart ways to do it to mitigate the risk but at the end of the day you're taking that risk if you start playing around with the sauce.

If you insist on roiding you need to do very, very extensive research and have a solid plan in place or else you're gonna fuck your shit up and massively regret it
Cope stop fear mongering sometimes u need to be prudent and take risks

Any time someone risks their body it is obvious they will do extensive research

• +1
Reactions: musclemaxxer and NOFAP 2022
Cope stop fear mongering sometimes u need to be prudent and take risks

Any time someone risks their body it is obvious they will do extensive research
He literally said "I'm not knowledgeable about substances" lol. It's one thing to take a calculated risk but this guy has no clue what he's doing and he's about to full send it on tren :lul:

• JFL
He literally said "I'm not knowledgeable about substances" lol. It's one thing to take a calculated risk but this guy has no clue what he's doing and he's about to full send it on tren :lul:
No he isn't he's literally asking for advice

• +1
Reactions: NOFAP 2022
No he isn't he's literally asking for advice
asking unqualified rando autist strangers for advice instead of researching through the copious amounts of readily available information from respected sources = moron

• +1
Reactions: musclemaxxer and Deleted member 18012
Noone mentioned HCG.

Use HCG throughout your cycle. Expensive but will prevent testicular atrophy and allow a quicker recovery.

asking unqualified rando autist strangers for advice instead of researching through the copious amounts of readily available information from respected sources = moron
Admit u Were wrong, also, didn’t read all those long thesaurus words

the way I see it he's interested in the experience of users of this forum I seriously doubt this was gonna be his only source of information

• +1
What about gains in things like facial leanness?
Generally steroids bloat you.
When you use something like masteron or trenbolone it will lean your face out & you'll look kind of like a boxer or mma fighter like Connor mcgregor.

When on steroids your face muscle will develop and you will have a more masculine squared looking face which is usually pernament yes.

Can you explain further on the good and bad life changing ways?

Here are some pros and cons I have experienced -

Pros -
- becoming hyper masculine, physically and mentally.
- suited to my bodybuilding goals.
- feel great, positive attitude towards life, more motivated...etc.
- Improvement in the bed.
- Phermones ;)

General Cons (have not experienced some of these!) -

- potential development of temporary infertilty.
- Acne.
- Aging.
- Hairloss.
- organ enlargement and overload. E.g enlarged prostate, high blood pressure...
- pernament body changes (facial structure).
- depression.
- mood swings.
- inconvenience of constant injections.
- inconvenience of focusing so much on having everything dialed in perfect to circumvent alot of issues.
- Can be expensive.
- possibility of having to be on TRT for life.
- steroid addiction.

To many to list...
Apologies if this is written messily, typing from phone...

• +1
Reactions: xanny
Here are some pros and cons I have experienced -

Pros -
- becoming hyper masculine, physically and mentally.
- suited to my bodybuilding goals.
- feel great, positive attitude towards life, more motivated...etc.
- Improvement in the bed.
- Phermones ;)

General Cons (have not experienced some of these!) -

- potential development of temporary infertilty.
- Acne.
- Aging.
- Hairloss.
- organ enlargement and overload. E.g enlarged prostate, high blood pressure...
- pernament body changes (facial structure).
- depression.
- mood swings.
- inconvenience of constant injections.
- inconvenience of focusing so much on having everything dialed in perfect to circumvent alot of issues.
- Can be expensive.
- possibility of having to be on TRT for life.
- steroid addiction.

To many to list...
Apologies if this is written messily, typing from phone...
Thanks a lot man!
Well this things hold me back a lot. I already have a very appealing physique but it always sounded quite interesting to me what it feels like to be on roids. Does this also happen when you really just go for a moderate cycle? Or only running one compound?

• +1
Varies from person to person, and many factors.
I've ran some pretty powerful cycles & have had minimal sides.

Some sides you just end up accepting.