How to dark triad psychopath maxx?

D

Deleted member 8771

Gold
Are there any known drugs that can turn a high trust autistic agreeable personality into a psychopath mogger?

I can't even kill an insect without feeling bad abt it, that's how cucked I am, I need something that could turn me into a cold machine that can do despicable things without feeling any remorse.

Last edited:
Remove amygdala surgically

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Informationcapitali and Deleted member 8771
just get vaxxed until you develop turbo autism from mercury poisoning.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck, alphamaxxxx, BoneDensity and 3 others
No. It's just life fucking you over over and over again causing you to become sociopathic. Psychopathy is genetic. I am low inhib af nowadays. One time I cut a bitch in line. She said she was gonna have me beat up by some random dude also in line. Nothing happened. I had my knife on me just in case I needed to split wigs.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and Deleted member 8771
Inject T and go hunting with a bow and spear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, alphamaxxxx and Deleted member 8771
Maybe I should try to choke kittens or something to evilmaxx and kill my cucked self

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
you don't trust me apparently after looksmaxxing i look like a psychopath according to 4chan and people here
if you even look or act remotely non NT and unapproachable people will not wanna be around you
sure you might get mentally ill goth girls like i do and have sex with them but majority will not wanna be around you
just be friendly bro being NT is a gift

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, ang3l and Deleted member 8771
psychopathy is genetic but you can try becoming a sociopath from having a shitty life and taking all your pain out by hating everyone around you internally holding that anger in and causing you to do bad things to people and have bad thoughts

• Love it
I've been thé dark triad psycopath of thé forum for a year, cashapp me 50$ and i will give you m'y best advices kid
Vampire Academy What GIF by PeacockTV

psychopathy is genetic but you can try becoming a sociopath from having a shitty life and taking all your pain out by hating everyone around you internally holding that anger in and causing you to do bad things to people and have bad thoughts
Is it too late if you're an adult? What kind of trauma can I inflict on myself to not have any feeling?
you don't trust me apparently after looksmaxxing i look like a psychopath according to 4chan and people here
if you even look or act remotely non NT and unapproachable people will not wanna be around you
sure you might get mentally ill goth girls like i do and have sex with them but majority will not wanna be around you
just be friendly bro being NT is a gift
psychopath maxxing is when you can pass as nt while being dead inside

Is it too late if you're an adult? What kind of trauma can I inflict on myself to not have any feeling?
yeah probably too late but I suppose it could be possible since sociopathy is technically just a learned behaviour pattern, kinda weird but some can turn off certain emotions voluntarily, but for me semi sleep deprivation (3-4 hours sleep a night for 1-2 months) worked pretty well for me aswell as stress from when my dog was dying, but by the end of it I went from being constantly sad to not caring whatsoever, the effects have so far lasted after 1 year but seems to have worn off slightly since I feel myself getting a bit softer again, to attractive JB foids at least...

• Woah
yeah probably too late but I suppose it could be possible since sociopathy is technically just a learned behaviour pattern, kinda weird but some can turn off certain emotions voluntarily, but for me semi sleep deprivation (3-4 hours sleep a night for 1-2 months) worked pretty well for me aswell as stress from when my dog was dying, but by the end of it I went from being constantly sad to not caring whatsoever, the effects have so far lasted after 1 year but seems to have worn off slightly since I feel myself getting a bit softer again, to attractive JB foids at least...
When I'm sleep deprived I'm the opposite of a sociopath tbh, I get anger issues and start shouting at everyone for the slightest reason jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Verse
It's too late. These things are mostly genetic and/or develop in childhood. Maybe blasting huge amounts of test would give some results.

• So Sad

psychopath maxxing is when you can pass as nt while being dead inside
most here dont know how to do that though they purposefully wanna be seen as a threat

• JFL
My advice to you would be to go live in the congo or somalia or off the grid or wait for societal collapse

Get a high bodycount and u’ll get colder and colder towards girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 8771, Tonymontana and 2 others
Though you could become more antisocial the more society abandons you becoming a socioid

Inject T and go hunting with a bow and spear
This is legit. I'd recommend just wounding the animals you're hunting, though. And then only eat them alive as they squirm and scream. After a few meals you'll be fully dark triadmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 8771
Are there any known drugs that can turn a high trust autistic agreeable personality into a psychopath mogger?

I can't even kill an insect without feeling bad abt it, that's how cucked I am, I need something that could turn me into a cold machine that can do despicable things without feeling any remorse.
Mephedrone, amphetamine, meth, benzos, some opioids, coke maybe. I have done all of these except benzos and coke. I had ASPD before trying them though but on them i was super aggressive