How to date or fuck celebrities ?????

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
How can you date or fuck celebrities and I am serious with this
Is money and status all that you require to fuck them and how can you even meet them and have sex with them ??

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hmmf, crimclown63, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
this nigga posted on .org asking autists how to date celebs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Lonenely sigma, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 14 others
Look like this guy and have a good personality like him. Women are very attracted to caring guys with great personality in 2023
Harvey Weinstein - Wikipedia

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 22639, Corleone and 3 others
Look like this guy and have a good personality like him. Women are very attracted to caring guys with great personality in 2023
Harvey Weinstein - Wikipedia
I am fuckin serious

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, crimclown63, Zarek and 1 other person
Just have a good personality bro!
epstein-1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Solar, subhuman incel and 6 others
i am planning to hack a turkish celebrity to find and seduce her after ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, dimorphism and 5.5psl
I am fuckin serious
Asking how to date celebrities here is like going to the rhino enclosure in the zoo and asking how to code in javascript

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, gribsufer1 and 5.5psl
i am planning to hack a turkish celebrity to find and seduce her after ascension
How would you do that I mean I have a crush on a bitch who has 8 milion followers on insta (JFL ) and she's cute af would be great if I get to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and crimclown63
Asking how to date celebrities here is like going to the rhino enclosure in the zoo and asking how to code in javascript
No I meant that is money and status what all you need to fuck them ?? And how can you meet with those celebrities

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
How would you do that I mean I have a crush on a bitch who has 8 milion followers on insta (JFL ) and she's cute af would be great if I get to fuck her
celebrities are idiots who agree with everything you say as long as you pay them to promote something. just send her an image for your website to promote and put virus on the image. (idk if putting is the right word in english. i just mean use kali linux to put the virus without even knowing how to code. i used to do this in the middle school as a dumb kid)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and 5.5psl
How can you date or fuck celebrities and I am serious with this
Is money and status all that you require to fuck them and how can you even meet them and have sex with them ??
Just be rich!
Then go and visit the places celebrities go to - they usually hang out in special, very expensive restaurants, nightclubs, bars, they go to all sorts of fancy events, charities, parties, etc. If you have the money, getting in these places is not a problem.

Study the life of Jho Low - he was this short, chubby, funny looking Asian who embezzled billions of dollars from the Malaysian government and used that money to live an extravagant life style in US - he threw lavish parties, dated celebrities, made friends with many famous people, gave them expensive gifts, donated to their charities, invested in movies(his stolen money were soley responsible for making "The Wolf of Wall Street" for example), etc.
jho-low_sg_0.jpg
1537371857815-jho-low-leo-ludacris.jpeg
0224_jho-low_650x455.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Corleone and 5.5psl
Just be rich!
Then go and visit the places celebrities go to - they usually hang out in special, very expensive restaurants, nightclubs, bars, they go to all sorts of fancy events, charities, parties, etc. If you have the money, getting in these places is not a problem.

Study the life of Jho Low - he was this short, chubby, funny looking Asian who embezzled billions of dollars from the Malaysian government and used that money to live an extravagant life style in US - he threw lavish parties, dated celebrities, made friends with many famous people, gave them expensive gifts, donated to their charities, invested in movies(his stolen money were soley responsible for making "The Wolf of Wall Street" for example), etc.
jho-low_sg_0.jpg
0224_jho-low_650x455.jpg
He completely defies the Blackpill
He is short , ugly and fat still fucking celebrities god damn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hmmf, crimclown63, subhuman incel and 2 others
Asian who embezzled billions of dollars from the Malaysian government
If they're that stupid to be outdone in thievery like that, they deserve to get robbed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Gonthar
Just be rich!

jho-low_sg_0.jpg
0224_jho-low_650x455.jpg
20230204 164735

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Gonthar
Just be rich!

jho-low_sg_0.jpg
0224_jho-low_650x455.jpg
@lebronjames23 @Biggdink

Game and NT slayer

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 2268
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
If they're that stupid to be outdone in thievery like that, they deserve to get robbed.
Malaysia is poor and corrupt country, such schemes aren't uncommon in corrupt countries, many politicians steal money when they get the power and then live like kings, some even get away with it with no punishment by bribing their way out.
Some who eventually get their punishment, only get it because their rivals are now in power and they want to take revenge on them, but often they are just as corrupt and steal as well.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and LiteralCaucasian
Malaysia is poor and corrupt country, such schemes aren't uncommon in corrupt countries, many politicians steal money when they get the power and then live like kings, some even get away with it with no punishment by bribing their way out.
Some who eventually get their punishment, only get it because their rivals are now in power and they want to take revenge on them, but often they are just as corrupt and steal as well.
We too, were like that before 2004. Thank Christ Saakashvili came along.
He was a massive troll btw:
Presidents of Kavkaz

(The middle one).

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Join secret society

Idk but trust me just autism looksmaxxing muh game and lurking on .me wont get you anything , even a becky gf
U have to think realistically
Why would a girl, let alone a celeb tier girl want you for. She could get w a millionaire roided 6'6 chad in a split second and i guess thats the entry level to get one, otherwise u are trash for her

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl