How to date women?

Mister Fuwy

Mister Fuwy

Equinox
If I approach her and get her number , how do I set up a date? Preferably somewhere casual

after u get number, hit her up, say she really caught your eye, compliment something she was wearing that day, ask her what she likes to do, schedule a date and tell her time and place, there you go, dont talk and reveal too much on messages beacuse u wont have to talk about anything on date

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Ask her if she's available. A restaurant (nothing too fancy) is probably your best choice. Don't go to the cinema because you will barely interact between each other.

Idiot getting her number doesnt mean shit
After a short convo you ask her hey wanna grab a drink sometime this week (or smth else thats NT)?If she refuses then say have a nice day and leave but if she agrees tell her ok give me ur number and when you tell her hey lets grab a drink this date and this other date if you arent available on the first date, if she says but i got this to do or anything else, block.

Not sure bud

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Ask her if she wanna go to hotel room and get fucked by big black Tyrone and u sit in the chair jacking off and playing on Nintendo switch

• JFL
Ask her if she wanna go to hotel room and get fucked by big black Tyrone and u sit in the chair jacking off and playing on Nintendo switch
Call dat shi @<6PSLcel 💀💀

Just open a conv with her and within first 2 days set up for a date .

delete the number youll regret fucking her, just call her and say shes a clown

• +1