How to deal with a sweet tooth?

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
Right now been struggling hard with dealing with this. I managed to cut out most unhealthy foods like fast food, chinese, etc but I still struggle to cope with more sweet things especially chocolate like cookies and brownies. Been trying to replace it with fruit but tbh it's still hard. Now before you guys say just stop buying sweet things, it is not me buying the shit but my parents who do and I am always tempted. How do you guys deal with sweet tooth?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson and incel194012940
there's nothing wrong with eating sweet food as long as you are expending more calories than you use and you get all your required nutrients.

If you're really worried use some 0 cal sweetener foods instead of sugar

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
there's nothing wrong with eating sweet food as long as you are expending more calories than you use and you get all your required nutrients.

If you're really worried use some 0 cal sweetener foods instead of sugar
Yeah that's the problem. I always just think I'll have one then get out of control and eat more which fucks me. It probably just needs to come from more food discipline tbh.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Think of all your teeth rotting out out of your head now gots to wear dentures for life

• +1
Remember having cavities and how much that shit hurt as a deterrent. :ogre:

• +1
just eat poop instead

• +1
Go keto, you wouldn't want to eat sugar (for me, it tasted disgusting) due to a different metabolism.
Also, sugar is a weak addictive drug. If you drop it cold turkey and tolerate the recovery period, you wouldn't want to eat it that much. But to get free from it you need to let go 100% - no fruits either.
Finally, sugar is a dopamine source and when it's the only source you want it disproportionately. Oldcels got diamine from sigs booze, but that's an when worse addiction than sugar. The only other thing I can come up with is jerking off. You can exercise, but that only feelsv like a pleasure when your on steroids.

• +1
tell your parents to stop buying it

• +1
being full all the time leads to less cravings. having a lot of energy leads to less cravings and hunger so sleep more, drink more water, use less caffeine.

• +1
I vape geek bars to get over this.