How to deal with an attention seeking woman ?

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
Ok so this chick from high school used me as an ego boost even though she is average at best and her exes are 5 if not sub5.

For years she has been stalking my ig stories. I blocked her but whenever she sees me outside she is annoying as fuck, invading my personal space and throwing unnatural compliments at me ( I guarantee you she doesn’t want me I’ve learned the hard way already ).

Last time she cockblocked me at a party she bothered me and the girl at least 5 times and eventually she sat next to us.

This is the first time I wanted to physically hurt a woman in my life, I almost understood why women get beat up and treated as second class human beings in some countries.

What can I do since ignoring her doesn’t work ?

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
rape her

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
I don’t want to go to jail I spent 4 years looksmaxing and moneymaxing if anything I would pay someone to do it she had a weird glow down not sur I’d get hard tbh

yo drop how to talk to girls tutorial
Ok so this chick from high school used me as an ego boost even though she is average at best and her exes are 5 if not sub5.

For years she has been stalking my ig stories. I blocked her but whenever she sees me outside she is annoying as fuck, invading my personal space and throwing unnatural compliments at me ( I guarantee you she doesn’t want me I’ve learned the hard way already ).

Last time she cockblocked me at a party she bothered me and the girl at least 5 times and eventually she sat next to us.

This is the first time I wanted to physically hurt a woman in my life, I almost understood why women get beat up and treated as second class human beings in some countries.

scream at her and start seizing on the ground until she leaves