How to deal with avolition?

G

Gabo3575

Iron
Ive dealing with this for a long time now, i have a really important test in a week and havent really studied shit, i dont really want to take any medication that has temporary results, i want to know if anyone got some drug that can actually help to deal with this problem or any other solution to this, im just tired of suffering from doing stuff that everyone around me seems to be doing with ease

Last edited:
Ive dealing with this for a long time now, i have a really important test in a week and havent really studied shit, i dont really want to take any medication that has temporary results, i want to know if anyone got some drug that can actually help to deal with this problem or any other solution to this, im just tired of suffering from doing stuff that everyone around me seems to be doing with ease
Get a prescription for Dexedrine unless you actually have ADHD, in which case Adderall is better. Seriously, everyone is taking drugs to succeed. If you don’t, they will leave you in the dust. Celsius is also good. Maybe promise yourself a reward if you succeed too, like schtupping a prostitute or stealing money. Shoplifting is legal in most blue states, especially CA. Book a trip to Oakland, CA, wear black face paint, black eye contacts and a ski mask and rob $990 worth of stuff each from a couple Apple stores or a Best Buy. Cops legally cannot arrest you in CA and if they think you’re black in Oakland, they will not want to be the next Derek Chauvin.

Alternatively, hide your phone in the br if you think they will search you or just bring it with you in there. I have a friend who did this, and did this a couple times to check answers on high stakes exams.

Last edited: