How to deal with extreme anxiety?

A

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
I am a very anxious person and panic very easily when I’m getting stressed with work or dating or anything. What can I do to stay more calm and relaxed under pressure and negative circumstances? Any compounds that help? I noticed this issue became slightly worse after using Dut but I’m not sure if the two are related.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Whenever I am anxious I remember its going to make me bald and take away one of the only good features I have which is my hair.

It unironically made me stop being anxious

• +1
Reactions: VLX
I am a very anxious person and panic very easily when I’m getting stressed with work or dating or anything. What can I do to stay more calm and relaxed under pressure and negative circumstances? Any compounds that help? I noticed this issue became slightly worse after using Dut but I’m not sure if the two are related.
I recommend alprazolam 3x 0.50mg every day will turn into you a chad and you will have 0 anxiety and talk to women with ease or the demi-god method = willingly take nitazane

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
meditation and therapy
do yoga it will calm you down eventually