How to deal with Losing Muscle Post-Surgery?

dachad

dachad

Iron
So yesterday I had a lumbar spinal surgery that released a pinched nerve due to years of pressure from lifting (most likely).

Now I've been told by the doctors that I can't go to the gym for the next 2-6 months in order to fully recover.

What are my best options to deal with this? Should I take any supplements/SARM's or do any specific activities to combat the body inactivity?

It's incredibly depressing watching your muscles atrophy after years of gymcelling.

U will just lose muscle and have to rebuild it

So yesterday I had a lumbar spinal surgery that released a pinched nerve due to years of pressure from lifting (most likely).

Now I've been told by the doctors that I can't go to the gym for the next 2-6 months in order to fully recover.

What are my best options to deal with this? Should I take any supplements/SARM's or do any specific activities to combat the body inactivity?

It's incredibly depressing watching your muscles atrophy after years of gymcelling.
i have permanent muscle atrophy in my hand from a pinched nerve. at least it's in your leg, so you can just hypertrophy what remains and be back to how you were. it'll probably take months of just using the limb normally

if youre completely inactive then youll lose all of your muscles, if you move around youll probably lose only a few pounds of muscle