how to deal with my ethnic professor?

Megas Alexandros

Megas Alexandros

Bronze
I usually have white oldcel professors with whom i can have a sort of father-son mentor dynamic and they help me out and cut me slack.

But I have this new professor who is ethnic and I can't relate and connect with him at all, I need him on my good side, give me some tips.

Give him your white girlfriend

How to deal?

Racist piece of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Megas Alexandros
How to deal?

Racist piece of shit.
what’s more racist is you larping as a sub 3 and proceeding to degrade black phenos on tiktok jfl😂😂

• JFL
I usually have white oldcel professors with whom i can have a sort of father-son mentor dynamic and they help me out and cut me slack.

But I have this new professor who is ethnic and I can't relate and connect with him at all, I need him on my good side, give me some tips.
what country and are they are immigrant?

• +1
how does it feel to have ethnics all over europe tho jfl
It's sad ngl it wouldn't be so bad if their culture was a bit more related to ours, but it's the complete opposite, and most ethnics are a pain in the ass to interact with.
I wish our parents and grandparents had a bit more of a long term view before importing these people

It's sad ngl it wouldn't be so bad if their culture was a bit more related to ours, but it's the complete opposite, and most ethnics are a pain in the ass to interact with.
I wish our parents and grandparents had a bit more of a long term view before importing these people
how do you feel about white washed ethnics that completely try to act dutch? like even if they’re tyrones but claim netherlands over their country of orgin? because i see that those people constantly get degraded by other ethnics.

• +1
how do you feel about white washed ethnics that completely try to act dutch? like even if they’re tyrones but claim netherlands over their country of orgin? because i see that those people constantly get degraded by other ethnics.
They're usually nicer people in general, but I still want them gone. Because they act like they're fully dutch but then at the same time push the agenda of ethnics. A homogenous country would be ideal, so there would be zero racial tension.

where are you from?

so pathetic

why you want him to cut you some slack

why you even want to connect with him jfl retard just study what he asks you to study and be done with it

I wanna stomp tf out the skulls of pathetic noobs like you, always looking for easy routes

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Go look for a new daddy on grinder

Fatherless cumskin

But there are also ethnics who are super patriotic in the Netherlands you have people from the former colony of Indonesia, and they're very racist and patriotic even more so than ethnically dutch people.
That's because their only feeling of identity is being from the Netherlands because they're not welcome anymore in their former country.

so pathetic

why you want him to cut you some slack

why you even want to connect with him jfl retard just study what he asks you to study and be done with it

I wanna stomp tf out the skulls of pathetic noobs like you, always looking for easy routes
keep seething i'm trying to optimize my chances here, and you're a retard if you don't look for easy routes

They're usually nicer people in general, but I still want them gone. Because they act like they're fully dutch but then at the same time push the agenda of ethnics. A homogenous country would be ideal, so there would be zero racial tension.

where are you from?
USA, im a hispaniccel and this shit happens too. ethnics like to just claim mexico, colombia, el salvador, guatemala, their parents country in general over the USA. Even though the american goverment has giving them everything and still bash the usa, they bash me for claiming american jfl. Sometimes i wish the hispanic americans got deported instead of the hardworking immigrants tbh. imagine still claiming those shithole 3rd world countries

• +1
USA, im a hispaniccel and this shit happens too. ethnics like to just claim mexico, colombia, el salvador, guatemala, their parents country in general over the USA. Even though the american goverment has giving them everything and still bash the usa, they bash me for claiming american jfl. Sometimes i wish the hispanic americans got deported instead of the hardworking immigrants tbh. imagine still claiming those shithole 3rd world countries
i wish niggas just left their culture behind when immigrating to countries. that’s why i respect whites in america a lot, they adapted quick.

its also hard explaining to low iq hispanic cels that i’m ethnically american when they ask about my ethnicity jfl, they think slightly brown= muh muh mexican😂

• JFL
Yeah it's even weirder when their parents fled that country,
In the end it all comes down to the desire to belong to a certain group. That's why they behave like that, but I bet if they visit their native country they would feel more American and miss america alot

Yeah it's even weirder when their parents fled that country,
In the end it all comes down to the desire to belong to a certain group. That's why they behave like that, but I bet if they visit their native country they would feel more American and miss america alot
in europe it’s worse because even the oldcels are enforcing muslim shit in the streets, in america its just the retarded youngcels that claim ethnicity over nationality. Colonialists were british and german and left their cultures behind when they arrived on the east coast, but hispanics won’t fucking leave their shitty culture behind after 100 years jfl

• +1
Try to flatter him:
- You know, I am one-quarter ethnic myself...
- I visited your country, I had no idea you people are so civilized.
- If there's anything our country needs, is more ethnic people like you.
- etc.

• JFL