How to deal with my gf after cheating on her?

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Cliffs:

-I cheat on gf of nearly two years

-We end up having sex e few hours later anyways

-She acts super cold and weird then randomly obsessed and friendly.

-When I’m not around she’s SUPER anxious

She says she needs time to think if she’s gonna move back home or stay. In any case we’re still having a bunch of sex (extra good now) and ordering food and getting high n shit.

It just randomly comes (the memory of me cheating) and she gets angry and stays like that for a while till she calms down

And then she just lays or sits there staring at me giving me like a fucking 1000 yard state man. It’s so weird, is this what a cheated woman acts like? Like a robot or some shit I swear.

I think I took all that dark triad shit way too seriously and really messed her up guys.

Ik I can get other bitches. But this one was fresh guys, she was a virgin and I was also her first bf also the best she’s gonna get looks wise or sex wise in maybe her whole life srs.

Strong Stockholm syndrome we have for each other

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 7098, Heguldus and 1 other person
Dnrd also your mother is a whore

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Stopping@Nothing19
Just keep cheating. Duh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and thereallegend
fuck the bitch once and do not cuff, i am not a cop

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
why u tellin us

U read every word son
You were the one who messed up.
You definitely left her because you wanted to play with more options, and you thought the girl would be naive and more clingy because she's a virgin. No wonder she acted that way towards you.
Sort yourselves out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Heguldus
You've imprinted her.

Cliffs:

-I cheat on gf of nearly two years

-We end up having sex e few hours later anyways

-She acts super cold and weird then randomly obsessed and friendly.

-When I’m not around she’s SUPER anxious

She says she needs time to think if she’s gonna move back home or stay. In any case we’re still having a bunch of sex (extra good now) and ordering food and getting high n shit.

It just randomly comes (the memory of me cheating) and she gets angry and stays like that for a while till she calms down

And then she just lays or sits there staring at me giving me like a fucking 1000 yard state man. It’s so weird, is this what a cheated woman acts like? Like a robot or some shit I swear.

I think I took all that dark triad shit way too seriously and really messed her up guys.

Ik I can get other bitches. But this one was fresh guys, she was a virgin and I was also her first bf also the best she’s gonna get looks wise or sex wise in maybe her whole life srs.

Strong Stockholm syndrome we have for each other
how did she find out that you were cheating?
You were the one who messed up.
You definitely left her because you wanted to play with more options, and you thought the girl would be naive and more clingy because she's a virgin. No wonder she acted that way towards you.
Sort yourselves out.
cheating on prior virgin GF is a no-go.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I used to think it was the ultimate good move to fuck someone else like that. It's showing you are able to fuck hot girls and she is lucky to be with you. It works out that way for some time but eventually what do you think is going to happen when she has the opportunity to fuck a Chad or any reasonable guy starts showing interest. She will do it. Once she starts to have a new guy that she's interested in and no longer needs you, she will start to look at herself as a stupid weak girl then who stayed with a guy who disrespected her. She will grow to hate you and probably will do something to get revenge. If she didn't find out you cheated, she may not have been open to that new guy at that time.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, IndianJock and Deleted member 16453
One night when you expect it the least she will slice your throat

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: error405, Deleted member 19995, Deleted member 16453 and 2 others