How to deal with people from your past?

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
I'm referring to people who knew your past self before you started to ascend. Should they just be avoided at all costs or?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, turkproducer, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
maybe if u r a big pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, IdiAmin, joeveniro and 11 others
high inhib

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, XXX.king, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
People will always talk about you whatever u do
Their opinions should not register in ur heead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, IdiAmin, joeveniro and 5 others
People will always talk about you whatever u do
Their opinions should not register in ur heead
I know that but it's just that the stuff that those who knew me say behind my back is damaging my efforts to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I'm referring to people who knew your past self before you started to ascend. Should they just be avoided at all costs or?
No, you should talk to them: "Hey man, wanna go out and reminisce about the past?".

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
I know that but it's just that the stuff that those who knew me say behind my back is damaging my efforts to ascend.
Nigga people talking shit wont damage you

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Avoid them, people who knew you don't want to see you change/succeed, normies love familiarity so they will take the piss to keep you in line.

personally i will probably just disappear one day, they will always envy you and remember you as the guy who used to be a subhuman or normie or whatever, people get accustomed to your natural position in the hierarchy, it’s very unsettling for people to see a taller better looking stronger you.

The only people’s who’s opinions matter are your closest friends and immediate family

Yes. You should just be confident. If you are a true believer that what you are doing is good for you, double down. You should assert yourself and tell them that looks matter a lot -- I do not mean say something ridiculous like, "All women are whores and only go after chad", but "Yeah, looks matter way more than people think. Doing this has made me happier; I do not care that you disapprove."

There seems to be a distinction between people who have severe body dysphoria and people who are realistic with themselves and know that certain surgeries/other lookmaxxes can ascend them. Ideally, you are the latter.

Don't care about them lol why tf give a shit about this it's like thinking about what people who knew you before you started lifting think about you lol

Penis

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11167