how to deal with redness on face.

nigga im tired of talking to your red pilled ass all celebs are in much better health than you, go back to hamza
you seem very triggered, you know actually you are the perfect example of a hamza viewer, not me, im not redpilled at all, i dont even think you get the definition of it, im tired talking to you aswell, you are just naive and dumb but maybe your views will change in the future, who knows

t me, im not redpilled at all, i dont even think you get the definition of it, im tired talking to you aswell, you are just naive and dumb but maybe your views will change in the future, who knows
nigga you wont change your views at all, your all about "YEAH LETS EAT RAW LIVER:redpill::redpill:" nigga you can eat ur fucking raw liver but implementing stuff like tret is only good for you, you don't have to use prescription amounts you can use small amounts every 3 days and get some good improvement, or with shit like MK, if you manage the sides with a low dose ITS ONLY GOOD FOR YOU

nigga you wont change your views at all, your all about "YEAH LETS EAT RAW LIVER:redpill::redpill:" nigga you can eat ur fucking raw liver but implementing stuff like tret is only good for you, you don't have to use prescription amounts you can use small amounts every 3 days and get some good improvement, or with shit like MK, if you manage the sides with a low dose ITS ONLY GOOD FOR YOU
how is a low ammount of poision a good thing, that never maked sense

Hop on tret

• +1
Reactions: cavy