How to deal with rematching with women on dating apps

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
So I had a Badoo account, matched with a stacy, but I kinda ignored her because I was focusing at fucking the 15 yrs old bipolar girl at the time, since she seemed like an "easier target" (was not wrong haha)

Ended up creating a new Badoo account, since I lost my old one after getting a new cellphone, and now I matched with the stacy again, don't know if I should talk to her like we already talked to one another before, or act like I matched with her for the first time now.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
She dosent remember you

Let’s see this so called “Stacy” cuz y’all niggaz be say any blonde white bitch is Stacy no kizzy
Are you getting a gf there? Probably make an Onlyfans with her for some extra 💵💵

So I had a Badoo account, matched with a stacy, but I kinda ignored her because I was focusing at fucking the 15 yrs old bipolar girl at the time, since she seemed like an "easier target" (was not wrong haha)

Ended up creating a new Badoo account, since I lost my old one after getting a new cellphone, and now I matched with the stacy again, don't know if I should talk to her like we already talked to one another before, or act like I matched with her for the first time now.
Jesus use your brain JFL, what do you think either way she’s prob easy 4 u as she matched with you again

Let’s see this so called “Stacy” cuz y’all niggaz be say any blonde white bitch is Stacy no kizzy
2637421 Screenshot 20211211 051235 Badoo

Screenshot 20220202 032601 Badoo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet, thereallegend and 2 others