How to debloat and stay debloated?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I look completely subhuman when bloated, how do I never let this happen again? Is 1 gallon of water a day, clean diet, exercise, and under 2000cal sufficient? I can never do this to myself again it’s embarrassing

Non bloated:
32491237 C694 4EF4 8870 4B0E149546F2
B8AB16EE 304E 4298 8CEF AE31BC489421

Bloated:
546BE6F6 BDCB 42D1 B83B FE3CDB67964E

There is only 3 days between these pictures, I want to die right now.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Look bloated in both. Try shooting yourself in the head

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, elzde95, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Look bloated in both. Try shooting yourself in the head
My bf is higher than it usually is at the moment, and I’m boneless so I always look a bit bloated anyways, I’m giga bloated in last pic though

• +1
Under 2000kcal is fucking death tier for adult male:feelsgood:.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Under 2000kcal is fucking death tier for adult male:feelsgood:.
I get fat eating more, I want to auschwitz max, girls love skinny white boy with tiktok hair

I get fat eating more, I want to auschwitz max, girls love skinny white boy with tiktok hair
Ur metabolism is gigacucked if thats true:feelsgood:.
U need to increase ur baseline BMR and gain some lean mass. Otherwise ur going to be stuck skinny fat AND boneless:feelsgood:

U need to increase ur baseline BMR and gain some lean mass. Otherwise ur going to be stuck skinny fat AND boneless:feelsgood:
What is baseline BMR and how do I increase it? And yeah my metabolism is fucked I used to be 200lbs

What is baseline BMR and how do I increase it? And yeah my metabolism is fucked I used to be 200lbs
Your metabolic rate/amount of calories required to keep you alive doing nothing but rotting here:feelsgood:.
When you go long enough on low calories/cut ur BMR decreases because your body cuts some "non-essential" processes for survival such as libido(decreases in T production), energy to socialize etc.

You can increase it by coming out of deficit, building muscle and doing high intensity training such as sprints that keep fat burning elevated for rest of the day.:Comfy::Comfy:

Also, sort out ur hair. I think u would mog with medium length cut:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and bignosesmallchin
Your metabolic rate/amount of calories required to keep you alive doing nothing but rotting here:feelsgood:.
When you go long enough on low calories/cut ur BMR decreases because your body cuts some "non-essential" processes for survival such as libido(decreases in T production), energy to socialize etc.

You can increase it by coming out of deficit, building muscle and doing high intensity training such as sprints that keep fat burning elevated for rest of the day.:Comfy::Comfy:

Also, sort out ur hair. I think u would mog with medium length cut:feelsgood:
How often should I sprint, and how can I raise my T? I think my T is pretty low at the moment

Check your Thyroid via blood tests

And lose weight obviously while eating the most nutritious food that fit your calorie count
For example: chicken/turkey/tuna<beef/calf/lamb<organ meats like Liver (once or twice a week maximum). for protein for example (very lean pork cuts a few times a week is good aswell)
Wheat/oats/bread< Potatoes boiled for 1-2 hours/buckwheat boiled for 1 hour< Ripe fruits/medjool dates/orange juice. for carbs for example

How often should I sprint, and how can I raise my T? I think my T is pretty low at the moment
Three times a week, try to do 50-150m times 5

Eat food made by yourself
Ray Peat diet
Don't overexert yourself, sleep, don't starve yourself

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

And lose weight obviously while eating the most nutritious food that fit your calorie count
For example: chicken/turkey/tuna<beef/calf/lamb<organ meats like Liver (once or twice a week maximum). for protein for example (very lean pork cuts a few times a week is good aswell)
Wheat/oats/bread< Potatoes boiled for 1-2 hours/buckwheat boiled for 1 hour< Ripe fruits/medjool dates/orange juice. for carbs for example
Why liver only once or twice a week? And how come potatoes boiled for so long?

• +1
Three times a week, try to do 50-150m times 5

Eat food made by yourself
Ray Peat diet
Don't overexert yourself, sleep, don't starve yourself
Okay I’ll start doing this soon, once I quit my job, I’m too busy and exhausted with current job to do these things at the moment

• +1
Why liver only once or twice a week? And how come potatoes boiled for so long?
Too much Vitamin A can cause problems.
Also, make sure to buy your liver from a proper butcher and not from the supermarket. Supermarket liver tastes horrid and the source really matters in this case

Boiling it for a long time makes it very easily digested
Btw If you don't have time to boil them every morning then boil the evening beforehand and wrap the pot in jackets and it'll be warm in the morning

Okay I’ll start doing this soon, once I quit my job, I’m too busy and exhausted with current job to do these things at the moment.
Try to bring your own food to work even if other people shit on you for it, and sleep as much as you can. Wageslave responsibly :Comfy:

Try to bring your own food to work even if other people shit on you for it, and sleep as much as you can. Wageslave responsibly :Comfy:
I was meal prepping for a bit but I have barely anytime to do so, part of the reason I want to switch jobs to work at home call centre, will be much easier to softmaxx plus will have more time. Also, Is vitamin A not supposed to be consumed every day?

• +1

Potatoes and buckwheat boiled for 1 are gonna be overcooked af

• +1
also damn don't try eating liver for protein you'll get vitamin a poisoning

• JFL
I was meal prepping for a bit but I have barely anytime to do so, part of the reason I want to switch jobs to work at home call centre, will be much easier to softmaxx plus will have more time. Also, Is vitamin A not supposed to be consumed every day?
In the form of Liver no unless you want Hypervitaminosis A , or you eat very miniscule amounts

generally too much can cause problems, especially if you have low Vitamin D status. I recommend to start eating weekly beef Liver and start taking 1,000-5,000 UI Vitamin D3 everyday with a meal that has some animal fat or coconut oil or butter (fat soluble Vitamins need fat for absorption and utilisation) and this alone should improve your T status. Vitamin D especially is very underrated

My reaction to this information

Attachments

• IMG_3308.MOV
    4.8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and bignosesmallchin
Nah I cook it like that turns out fine, I just add more water when it boils out and don't add too much, buckwheat doesn't even turn out mushy.
Potatoes turn out delicious

I look completely subhuman when bloated, how do I never let this happen again? Is 1 gallon of water a day, clean diet, exercise, and under 2000cal sufficient? I can never do this to myself again it’s embarrassing

Non bloated:
View attachment 1806580View attachment 1806584

Bloated:
View attachment 1806585

There is only 3 days between these pictures, I want to die right now.
Dandelion root extract is good for water retention I've heard.
Lower sodium (not too much, if you don't eat processed foods you're fine) and increase potassium (potatoes are a cheap source of it, better than bananas)

• +1
  • +1
In the form of Liver no unless you want Hypervitaminosis A , or you eat very miniscule amounts

generally too much can cause problems, especially if you have low Vitamin D status. I recommend to start eating weekly beef Liver and start taking 1,000-5,000 UI Vitamin D3 everyday with a meal that has some animal fat or coconut oil or butter (fat soluble Vitamins need fat for absorption and utilisation) and this alone should improve your T status. Vitamin D especially is very underrated
Can I take that in the form of capsules? Also how much beef should I eat per day? Is 2 steaks a day good for me? Or a steak and handful of ground beef?

• +1

Yeah I wrote that because you recommended liver for protein and liver can be consumed on a weekly basis max

Nah I cook it like that turns out fine, I just add more water when it boils out and don't add too much, buckwheat doesn't even turn out mushy.
Potatoes turn out delicious
Weird, I cook my buckwheat (roasted) covered for 15 minutes. Buckwheat unroasted I don't like but I think it'd still be 45 min max after soaking overnight

• +1
Dandelion root extract is good for water retention I've heard.
Lower sodium (not too much, if you don't eat processed foods you're fine) and increase potassium (potatoes are a cheap source of it, better than bananas)
Ripe fruit are the best option (althiugu not shit fruit like bananas, apples, pears these are more akin to a potato then a fruit with all the starch they have:dafuckfeels:)
Medium Potassium content, low in anti-nutrients

Orange juice mogs tbh easiest Potassium source ever

• Love it
Can I take that in the form of capsules? Also how much beef should I eat per day? Is 2 steaks a day good for me? Or a steak and handful of ground beef?
Buy 700 grams of freshly ground ground beef and just eat that much in a day (just put it in a pan with some butter, don't even need to do anything fancy with it), along with occasional lean pork, organ meats like beef Liver and beef heart, milk if you can digest it, canned tuna stored in water if you are in a crutch for easy protein, eggs especially egg yolk.

Ripe fruit are the best option (althiugu not shit fruit like bananas, apples, pears these are more akin to a potato then a fruit with all the starch they have:dafuckfeels:)

Over for coldclimatecels

• JFL
I am pretty sure "organ capsules" are a scam sold by likes of Liver " the average height for hunter-gatherers was 6'4'' " King

• +1
Weird, I cook my buckwheat (roasted) covered for 15 minutes. Buckwheat unroasted I don't like but I think it'd still be 45 min max after soaking overnight
Don't soak your buckwheat it start to sprout and generate Oxalic Acid. Buckwheat was never soaked traditionally.

Yeah you can buckwheat for 15 minutes and it's completely fine, but long cooking times = easier digestion
Also don't eat buckwheat as yourain Starchy carb everyday too much Oxalic Acid and Oxalate, potatoes fine everyday

nigga said baseline basal metabolic rate

• JFL
Over for coldclimatecels
Canned fruit, orange juice (can even buy concentrate and diulate with water yourself), frozen fruit

But ye you don't have that much options
Potato works fine tbh :Comfy: mogger tuber :love:

• +1
I am pretty sure "organ capsules" are a scam sold by likes of Liver " the average height for hunter-gatherers was 6'4'' " King
This never made sense to me why even people who very into nutrition and shit buy organ capsules

• +1
Don't soak your buckwheat it start to sprout and generate Oxalic Acid. Buckwheat was never soaked traditionally.

Yeah you can buckwheat for 15 minutes and it's completely fine, but long cooking times = easier digestion
Also don't eat buckwheat as yourain Starchy carb everyday too much Oxalic Acid and Oxalate, potatoes fine everyday
Soaking overnight is too little to sproat, even at higher temperature. You'd need like 36 hours in summer and 48 or more in winter to get it to sproat in Poland. Also I am pretty sure the grains and legumes at most stores in Poland are treated with heat and thus cannot sprout - I once tried sprouting white beans and it failed even with effort, meanwhile I got mung beans from an asian store, forgout about them, and they started to sprout.

I eat white buckwheat rarely as it's harder to cook, I prefer roasted one. It's darker, has more umami (I think) taste, cooks quicker and it doesn't stick to each other.

Also most oxalic acid is removed by cooking, not to mention the amount you'd get through the 200-300 grams of buckwheat or other grains one eats in a day is negligible. It gets dangerous in like, raw taro leaves category - they can literally damage your mouth due to oxalate crystal content.

Canned fruit, orange juice (can even buy concentrate and diulate with water yourself), frozen fruit

But ye you don't have that much options
Potato works fine tbh :Comfy: mogger tuber :love:
Heat kills vitamin C I Think

• Hmm...
That's the most deformed wonky face I've seen posted on this forum.

Wait, apples and pears are starchy? I know bananas for sure are

On surface these two have little nutrients tbh, you need to look deeper like ursolic acid in skin that boosts tyrosine hydroxylase

but yeah tropical fruits have other interesting compounds

so they mog temperate climate fruits to god damn hell n back

• +1
Wait, apples and pears are starchy? I know bananas for sure are

On surface these two have little nutrients tbh, you need to look deeper like ursolic acid in skin that boosts tyrosine hydroxylase

but yeah tropical fruits have other interesting compounds

so they mog temperate climate fruits to god damn hell n back
I assume they are starchy, and yeah they have shit nutrients in terms of minerals. Apple juice is basically sugar water, while orange juice has decent amount of minerals plus whatever Vitamin C that remains when it gets to your shelf. Also some anti-aromatase properties, although not very proven (it reduces breast cancer risk).

At least temperate climate has berries :Comfy:

• +1
I assume they are starchy, and yeah they have shit nutrients in terms of minerals. Apple juice is basically sugar water, while orange juice has decent amount of minerals plus whatever Vitamin C that remains when it gets to your shelf. Also some anti-aromatase properties, although not very proven (it reduces breast cancer risk).

At least temperate climate has berries :Comfy:
They ain't starchy, apples and pears, I don't think so

Also the temperate climate berries still get mogged by other tropical fruits

tbh only VERY ripe gooseberies, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries can be eaten in a meaningful amount

cranberries are too sour to eat raw, like at all

same with cornelian cherries

currants (many different types) only a small amount

same with kamchatka berry

bilberry a bit better

You can eat like a kilogram of papaya in one sitting if hungry enough, try it with cranberries or even currants and it will rape your tooth enamel

• +1
well your metabolism is fucked then boyo. and youll run into hair loss and other problems. i know girls who eat 5k cals per day without gaining weight. its all metabolism.

well your metabolism is fucked then boyo. and youll run into hair loss and other problems. i know girls who eat 5k cals per day without gaining weight. its all metabolism.
How do I fix my metabolism then?

please either kill yourself or grow out your hear to at least mid length
That’s currently what I’m doing, I had it at mid length 2 months ago and decided to get a French crop like a retard, worst decision I ever made