How to debloat before a photo shoot

B

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
I've got my school photo pic tmr at like 10 o clock. What can I do rn (the night before) and during the morning to debloat as much as possible. Can't really buy anything but I should have basic stuff at my house

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
cant be rushed, if u wanna be debloat for longterm, then eat a healthy diet (meats and fruits and veggies is all u need) drink lots of water, avoid meats with lots of carbs and sodiums, and get good sleep and lean max

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
high inhib, bro

the day before my uni prom i was drinking like a devil, smoking shit, vomiting all evening at could get like 2-3 hours of sleep, the next day my stacylite crush (literally female chico look-alike JFL) asked me to take a photo with girls, i look 3.5 PSL max at those pics with massive UEE and non-shaved, and girls posted it in their IG and Uni uses pics with me from that day for their presentations.

IT'S OVER

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
cant be rushed, if u wanna be debloat for longterm, then eat a healthy diet (meats and fruits and veggies is all u need) drink lots of water, avoid meats with lots of carbs and sodiums, and get good sleep and lean max
Theres no way theres zero quick debloating methods. What about exercising? Will try the others in the long run though

high inhib, bro

the day before my uni prom i was drinking like a devil, smoking shit, vomiting all evening at could get like 2-3 hours of sleep, the next day my stacylite crush (literally female chico look-alike JFL) asked me to take a photo with girls, i look 3.5 PSL max at those pics with massive UEE and non-shaved, and girls posted it in their IG and Uni uses pics with me from that day for their presentations.

IT'S OVER
Good for you

Good for you
why would you give a fuck about that ?

it's destroying ur life, thinking about that shit.

i understand that you are young, it may seems like smth important for etc, but that's literally useless waste of emotional resources

• Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
why would you give a fuck about that ?

it's destroying ur life, thinking about that shit.

i understand that you are young, it may seems like smth important for etc, but that's literally useless waste of emotional resources
That's fair enough, but I just want the photo thats going to be used for me especially in my senior year to atleast be half decent. Thanks for the advice tho

• +1
Reactions: Sens
So, basically just eat salmon and chicken breast ?

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect