How to debloat correctly?

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
Ive been drinking 4L-5L of water to debloat but I havent seen any results yet, should I wait more or am I doing something wrong? I also try to eat a lot of potassium by eating bananas and avocados every day

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Eat carbohydrates and stop eating meat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boneking772, EdgyFashionist and ineonx
Ive been drinking 4L-5L of water to debloat but I havent seen any results yet, should I wait more or am I doing something wrong? I also try to eat a lot of potassium by eating bananas and avocados every day
cause it's cope.
you need to lose fat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, goodgamebro and NVM_Ignacio
  • +1
Reactions: GOODRS
reincarnate and have better bones so you can be perma 15%+ bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc), EdgyFashionist and NVM_Ignacio
show ur face so i can see how it looks like

IMG 4955

130 is nothing bro , what is ur height
i was 65 kg before i started gym now im 75 with better body fat , i was so skinny i could not loose weight or anything , but from my experience eating banans in the morning and taking my mom supplements that had 300 mg of potasium in one pill , i took 2 , drinked water and ate 2 bananas in the morning for few days and it gave slight results i also notice im leaner at night when i dont eat for few hours , idk its just from my experience if u really wanna debloat u can try taking harsh shit

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
i was 65 kg before i started gym now im 75 with better body fat , i was so skinny i could not loose weight or anything , but from my experience eating banans in the morning and taking my mom supplements that had 300 mg of potasium in one pill , i took 2 , drinked water and ate 2 bananas in the morning for few days and it gave slight results i also notice im leaner at night when i dont eat for few hours , idk its just from my experience if u really wanna debloat u can try taking harsh shit
Yeah me too, that pic I sent you I took it yesterday at like 1am after drinking a lot of water and eating a ton of bananas an avocados for the last couple days

Yeah me too, that pic I sent you I took it yesterday at like 1am after drinking a lot of water and eating a ton of bananas an avocados for the last couple days
ye but u can try loosing like 5 kg or a bit more its gonna get u better results than debloating imo

• +1
ur weight is good for ur height idk how u survived at 130 lbs its like not even 60 kg
Idk bro, I was sooo skinny

The problem is that I used to be like 12% of bf so to gain weight I got on a dirty bulk and that fucked me up and I got up to 21% bf, this year I noticed I looked like shit so I tried eating less and more protein. Rn im at 18.4% bf and Im looking the best Ive ever looked but I want more

Idk bro, I was sooo skinny

The problem is that I used to be like 12% of bf so to gain weight I got on a dirty bulk and that fucked me up and I got up to 21% bf, this year I noticed I looked like shit so I tried eating less and more protein. Rn im at 18.4% bf and Im looking the best Ive ever looked but I want more
thats nice im 188 cm and i bulked to almost 80 kg and i was giga fat i had to loose weight now im 3 kg less only and somehow look way leaner but ill try to bulk to 82 kg then maintain then loose

• +1
thats nice im 188 cm and i bulked to almost 80 kg and i was giga fat i had to loose weight now im 3 kg less only and somehow look way leaner but ill try to bulk to 82 kg then maintain then loose
yeah do that, you are gonna look insane

right now i stopped gym i dont have money lol jfl but ill start again soon i was kinda lazy past few months and made low progress but i gained 5 kg of lean mass when i started for the first few months i would also roid but i dont have money :lul::forcedsmile::feelswah: im so fucking retarded and i have body dysphormia too im scared ill loose gains i had a 1 month breakf from the gym once it was the same im such a gymcel

• +1
im around 15 rn i have abs in some lights but normally i dont also due my enlarged ribs that make me look shit
Abs is mostly genetic, even when I was really skinny I didnt have a lot of abs, you could see them but not that much, rn at my bf I can barely look them for some reason, so I think when I cut down it will look better
16246024 6691 4e58 8da5 f857709ab9b1
maybe you can see there, my top abs are visible without flexing, when I flex I can see almost all of them but barely

right now i stopped gym i dont have money lol jfl but ill start again soon i was kinda lazy past few months and made low progress but i gained 5 kg of lean mass when i started for the first few months i would also roid but i dont have money :lul::forcedsmile::feelswah: im so fucking retarded and i have body dysphormia too im scared ill loose gains i had a 1 month breakf from the gym once it was the same im such a gymcel
Stopping gym wont make you lose muscle if you eat the same, you will just look flatter, unless you stop it for half a year or more

Abs is mostly genetic, even when I was really skinny I didnt have a lot of abs, you could see them but not that much, rn at my bf I can barely look them for some reason, so I think when I cut down it will look betterView attachment 3178507maybe you can see there, my top abs are visible without flexing, when I flex I can see almost all of them but barely
ur the first guy>?