How to deboat and ascend (easy)

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
Obviously surgeries are the way to go, but if you need a simple fix in the mean time try to do the keto diet. I have been doing it and it has drastically improved my looks. The logic is straight forward.

Carbohydrates, or carbs, also cause the body to store extra water. When we eat carbs, the energy that we do not use right away is stored as glycogen molecules. Each gram (g) of glycogen comes with 3 g of water attached

Think of carbs like a sponge, they hold water. When you no longer eat carbs your body lets go of this access water and you become leaner and more aesthetic.

It recommends that athletes eat less than 50g of carbs a day, reddit states its around 40g but in my opinion you shouldn't be eating any carbs at all. Maybe keep it under 5g which is very little.

Mcgregor despite being recessed still mogs when he is debloated. This is due to being in ketosis (and also forcing out water with diuretics and baths but don't do this you will debloat naturally on keto)

Here he has a higher water retention therefore his recessed maxilla is shown more clearly. This is part of the reasons why people hate him now, its because he is eating a bread based diet his ((nutritionists) tell him to and not sheep heads

Look up "r/keto reddit slim face" or something along those lines and you will see many people saying they look completely different.

Just some examples of debloat

While I understand these are also from weight loss, keto will make you super defined and angular. Weight loss won't achieve that alone usually.

What do I recommend you do?

I recommend you eat steak and eggs, raw if you want. If you are eating cooked then make low carb drinks to hydrate you as it can be a bit dry.

If you want to check this out too it might help you

Hope this works for somebody

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 22093, Aladin and 3 others
what tf are you niggas eating on a keto diet?
what meals?

how can you get enough calories in just meat, eggs and dairy i dont understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
what meals?

Yeah its not the most anabolic diet in the world. You need to eat a lot of fat to maintain weight. Buy really fatty meat, eat butter with everything, make yourself bacon and eggs whenever you feel like it (although the sodium could bloat you), eat cheese whenever. This is harder said than done so don't expect to gain weight I guess, maybe you will lose some. Try eating 30 raw eggs a day, raw steak, raw butter. That will 100% keep your weight up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and Mongrelcel
Magnesium/ashwagandha/sodium potassium thank me later

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Yerico7, FatBunnyBaby and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Frostbiite
Just eat meat and eggs only theory

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 17997
double edged sword- with no sugar/carbs im lean af but close to 0 sex drive. Can nofap 30+ days with ease.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, kokoszanel, Pumanator and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Anasurimbor
Yeah its not the most anabolic diet in the world. You need to eat a lot of fat to maintain weight. Buy really fatty meat, eat butter with everything, make yourself bacon and eggs whenever you feel like it (although the sodium could bloat you), eat cheese whenever. This is harder said than done so don't expect to gain weight I guess, maybe you will lose some. Try eating 30 raw eggs a day, raw steak, raw butter. That will 100% keep your weight up.
bro that sounds straight up retarded ngl
i dont feel like eating that many eggs and that much meat a day is evenhealthy lol

like I can't imagine cutting out carbs completely and replacing all that mass of food with meat
crazy

• +1
Yea redmeat isn't really that great for you.

• Ugh..
bro that sounds straight up retarded ngl
i dont feel like eating that many eggs and that much meat a day is evenhealthy lol

like I can't imagine cutting out carbs completely and replacing all that mass of food with meat
crazy
Ok then eat vegetables, acavado or whatever along with it all. You don't have to do it for that long, if you want to debloat just do it for a week and see how your facial aesthetics improve (if you want)

what meals?

Fat is loaded with calories per gram.

im eatin a pizza rn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and FootballPlaya69
Can you eat bacon?

• +1
The best vitamins you need to take if you don’t wanna have water retention and thyroid problems
Doesn't potassium work because it offsets sodium? Why would you take more sodium, wouldnt that bloat more?

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 18301
double edged sword- with no sugar/carbs im lean af but close to 0 sex drive. Can nofap 30+ days with ease.
Also need carbs to be a better athlete

Doesn't potassium work because it offsets sodium? Why would you take more sodium, wouldnt that bloat more?
You need sodium intake also you don’t have to cut it completely, potassium orotate there is research on google on how much to take from each

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Has anyone tried Bloat No More?

Obviously surgeries are the way to go, but if you need a simple fix in the mean time try to do the keto diet. I have been doing it and it has drastically improved my looks. The logic is straight forward.

Carbohydrates, or carbs, also cause the body to store extra water. When we eat carbs, the energy that we do not use right away is stored as glycogen molecules. Each gram (g) of glycogen comes with 3 g of water attached

Think of carbs like a sponge, they hold water. When you no longer eat carbs your body lets go of this access water and you become leaner and more aesthetic.

View attachment 1873988
View attachment 1873989

It recommends that athletes eat less than 50g of carbs a day, reddit states its around 40g but in my opinion you shouldn't be eating any carbs at all. Maybe keep it under 5g which is very little.

View attachment 1873995View attachment 1873997

Mcgregor despite being recessed still mogs when he is debloated. This is due to being in ketosis (and also forcing out water with diuretics and baths but don't do this you will debloat naturally on keto)

View attachment 1874006View attachment 1874013

Here he has a higher water retention therefore his recessed maxilla is shown more clearly. This is part of the reasons why people hate him now, its because he is eating a bread based diet his ((nutritionists) tell him to and not sheep heads

View attachment 1874018

Look up "r/keto reddit slim face" or something along those lines and you will see many people saying they look completely different.

Just some examples of debloat

View attachment 1874020View attachment 1874024

While I understand these are also from weight loss, keto will make you super defined and angular. Weight loss won't achieve that alone usually.

What do I recommend you do?

I recommend you eat steak and eggs, raw if you want. If you are eating cooked then make low carb drinks to hydrate you as it can be a bit dry.

If you want to check this out too it might help you

Hope this works for somebody

if you need to cut carbs to not look bloated or fat thats hilarious, if you are lean then you are lean

Has anyone tried Bloat No More?

Overpriced for just dandelion root

Magnesium/ashwagandha/sodium potassium thank me later
bro thats actually why electrolytes did work for my facial bloat.. i forgot about them

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

View attachment 1873995View attachment 1873997

Nigga looks like he got out of auschwitz.

8l of water per day:forcedsmile: bruh. That wiki article is shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Actually being able to see the bones in your face is such a game changer

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 17997