How to decrease the buccinators?

SuperDavidGangbang

SuperDavidGangbang

Males compete, Females select
I think that decreasing the buccinator can literary give you +0.5 point in SMV.
It gives your jaw more of that V shape, and makes your bones and masseters muscle more visible.

Is there more solutions then just swallowing correctly?
If someone gives a solid answer, it can help me and many others viewing this thread.

Thanks

I heard sucking a BBC helps immensely.

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nordsmog, 5'8manlet, MagaPutinism and 2 others
1. Sucking will make the buccinators bigger
2. Only faggets like you, love to get deepthroted by monster cocks
No need for that, I got my 6-inch circumference luscious BWC to munch on but your whore mother drained it first so sadly I got no nuts for you any more fagget

No need for that, I got my 6-inch circumference luscious BWC to munch on but your whore mother drained it first so sadly I got no nuts for you any more fagget
listen motherfucker, if you talk about my mother I will do some twisted shit with you

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeek and Sigmapsycho
@curlyheadjames
I remember you said in one of your videos that you "burned your buccinator away" or something.
What is that surgery called or/and how did you do it?

Aren't you like 16 years old? How tf were you allowed to do surgery?

Thanks James. I love you, bro (no homo)

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
@curlyheadjames
I remember you said in one of your videos that you "burned your buccinator away" or something.

no surgery also cant say

Why can't you share your wisom? I want to become chad like you
ungrateful useres on this website who are gay and wear poajamas and wake up to pancakes n breakfast every morning with mom n dad and never say FANK U

ungrateful useres on this website who are gay and wear poajamas and wake up to pancakes n breakfast every morning with mom n dad and never say FANK U
Can't you just tell us how you did it?

And please
don't sell me a dumb course to show me how you did it

@curlyheadjames

that niggas 16? he looks like a 35 year old tf

losing weight or buccal fat removal + mewing.

buccal fat removal
That fat removal is absolutly dogshit in a random new york grasspark.
I would rate @curlyheadjames toilet shit higher then this disgusting human invention.

That face fat is important to have to not look like shit in 10 years.
Our buccinators literary are muscles, and we can decrease them with botox.

Forget about fat removal and embrace botox, amigo.

that niggas 16? he looks like a 35 year old tf
sucks to be honest everytime i hangout w oldcels they always ask me how old i am and i say 16 and they are like jesus christ
they think less of me i hate how ageist mf be it's not just them and it's hard to fit in especially since i can't be around peers my own age
even though my face hypermasculine i can't get into a bar (haven't tried tho only nightclub) even w a fake id because they instantly know im sub 21 due to my low t voice and manlet height lack of muscles doesn't help the fact im auschwitz maxxed and every nightclub ive ever been to all the dudes are all gymcelled so im at a disadvantage there
0098F713 3408 4D99 8574 D2AD3628679D
509E5A32 9ABD 4A8A ACA7 2A3BFFB5DAD6

@curlyheadjames toilet shit higher then this disgusting human invention.
i couldn't give less of a shit about your rating that has zero basis lol no one wants your dinky ass rating who even are you?
comes run 1s nigga
9252B30C 7F18 484F 85A7 B77DC8A4C462

i couldn't give less of a shit about your rating that has zero basis lol no one wants your dinky ass rating who even are you?
I rate using the female gaze. The rating you used before all your shitty surgies is the one with no basis. You could have literary slayed if you didn't do these retarded surgies. How low iq must you be to make these shitty decisions? It is over for richardramirezfromwalmartcells

I rate using the female gaze. The rating you used before all your shitty surgies is the one with no basis. You could have literary slayed if you didn't do these retarded surgies. How low iq must you be to make these shitty decisions? It is over for richardramirezfromwalmartcells
prettyboy is shit i posted an old video a few minutes ago and i get a comment like this
1672660722011-png.2023340

this is the type of shit i would always get when i was a prettyboy men always tryna fuck w me and test me to see how far they could push me and then they'd make fun of me for my prettyboy aesthetics so no male gaze respect
on top of that i only got girls 16 and under girls 18 and above laughed at me and thought i was a little boy and even girls at my school thought i was zesty as hell

now i have infinite male gaze respect and i get some girls like mentally ill thots but at least i can defend myself now and have more fighting success than i used to prettyboy is the worst archetype to have sure u get a lot more girls 18 and under bro but being prettyboy is not all that it seems it may appear appealing but it is hell especially when so many girls are trying to approach you in public while u are eating at restaurants shopping at mall walking down hallway at school it's a lot to be treated like a superstar just due to your looks

masc/dom is way better than being feminine prettyboy

I pullup to mog I can’t even show emotions
You know that I’m moggin’
I feel like I’m borin’
I got MSE so you know I’m never snorin
He a greycel yeah he don’t even know the story
Got designer surgery you can’t even afford it (ford it, yeah he can’t even afford it)
Can’t pay for the chad yeah you know you fuckin’ poor kid

yeah you a greycel nigga you don't know what u talkin about

muh female gaze female gaze is cope nigga it's all bones
facial harmony female gaze all lies

prettyboy is shit i posted an old video a few minutes ago and i get a comment like this
1672660722011-png.2023340

this is the type of shit i would always get when i was a prettyboy men always tryna fuck w me and test me to see how far they could push me and then they'd make fun of me for my prettyboy aesthetics so no male gaze respect
on top of that i only got girls 16 and under girls 18 and above laughed at me and thought i was a little boy and even girls at my school thought i was zesty as hell

now i have infinite male gaze respect and i get some girls like mentally ill thots but at least i can defend myself now and have more fighting success than i used to prettyboy is the worst archetype to have sure u get a lot more girls 18 and under bro but being prettyboy is not all that it seems it may appear appealing but it is hell especially when so many girls are trying to approach you in public while u are eating at restaurants shopping at mall walking down hallway at school it's a lot to be treated like a superstar just due to your looks

masc/dom is way better than being feminine prettyboy

I pullup to mog I can’t even show emotions
You know that I’m moggin’
I feel like I’m borin’
I got MSE so you know I’m never snorin
He a greycel yeah he don’t even know the story
Got designer surgery you can’t even afford it (ford it, yeah he can’t even afford it)
Can’t pay for the chad yeah you know you fuckin’ poor kid

yeah you a greycel nigga you don't know what u talkin about

muh female gaze female gaze is cope nigga it's all bones
facial harmony female gaze all lies

You have not masculine gazed. Being masculine gazed means that you look threatening to other men, which will result them to respect you more. You do NOT look threatening. To look threatening you need to gain more size. You look small. I literary can pick you up with one hand. Build you neck and frame, boyo. The prettyboy you with a thick neck and big frame is the ultimate man in today's age. Girls would simp over you, and the males wouldn't fuck with you.

But you can't reverse to the older you unfortunately. So, it is time to start thinking about other problems which can lower your SMV.
For example.
I have noticed that you send these weird disgusting videos of yourself, farting and flashing your asshole on camera.
Do you act like this in real life?
If so, stop doing this autistic weird behavior. That will be a big step forward for you, bozo. Have a nice life, James

You have not masculine gazed. Being masculine gazed means that you look threatening to other men, which will result them to respect you more. You do NOT look threatening. To look threatening you need to gain more size. You look small. I literary can pick you up with one hand. Build you neck and frame, boyo. The prettyboy you with a thick neck and big frame is the ultimate man in today's age. Girls would simp over you, and the males wouldn't fuck with you.

But you can't reverse to the older you unfortunately. So, it is time to start thinking about other problems which can lower your SMV.
For example.
I have noticed that you send these weird disgusting videos of yourself, farting and flashing your asshole on camera.
Do you act like this in real life?
If so, stop doing this autistic weird behavior. That will be a big step forward for you, bozo. Have a nice life, James
idk buddy boyo girls seem to like my asshole
Ass

The prettyboy you with a thick neck and big frame is the ultimate man in today's age. Girls would simp over you, and the males wouldn't fuck with you.
fuck even back then i remember one dude msged me he was like i wouldnt mess w u bc u have more muscle than me and u could probably beat me up and one dude had a gf and i talked to her and he backed off bc i had more size than him i was 5 6 he was 6 1 skinny lmfao I SHOULDVE JUIST GYMMAXXED

so i guess now i will just keep gymmaxxxing
IMG 9785

I think they might be trolling.
Hairy dirty assholes like you have are disgusting you sick bastard
u have to fraud by shaving + that makes me more masculine than u

because i get so bloatd my face stays chiseled bc u know why but i legit went from 120 2 weeks ago to 140 i just have zero abs now and a beer belly from eating 6000 calories a day