How to improve your nose shape without a surgery

the concept of reducing the size of ur nose by removing something that doesnt make it larger is stupid
it does make it look bigger more oil tissue = bigger nose. it's not nuclear science removing oil glands tissue will make it look smaller and this is non-surgical methods that's why it doesn't include rhinoplasty "reducing the size of ur nose by removing something that doesnt make it larger is stupid" it does make it larger does fat under your skin make it larger or no? it does same with nose reducing the fat and oil glands tissue will make it appear smaller what's wrong with that?

This is a super informative post! It's great that you've outlined multiple non-surgical options for improving nose shape, especially for those who might be hesitant about going under the knife. Each method is well-explained, and I appreciate the variety of approaches you've covered. Keep up the good work in sharing valuable tips with the community—this thread is definitely going to help a lot of people! 😊

• Love it
Reactions: ryuken
idc bro that much to be honest

• JFL
This is a super informative post! It's great that you've outlined multiple non-surgical options for improving nose shape, especially for those who might be hesitant about going under the knife. Each method is well-explained, and I appreciate the variety of approaches you've covered. Keep up the good work in sharing valuable tips with the community—this thread is definitely going to help a lot of people! 😊
I LOVE YOU BHAI(IN A STRAIGHT WAY) THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT

• Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air
this has to be a joke:lul::lul:

my nose looks disgusting from the side, like its sunken in, from the front it looks good, its narrow and uniform

• Woah
my nose looks disgusting from the side, like its sunken in, from the front it looks good, its narrow and uniform
you talk to people while looking at them it doesn't matter as much imo

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
you talk to people while looking at them it doesn't matter as much imo
on pics it looks ok its not even hooked, my slightly recessed maxilla makes it slightly bend, if i fix that my nose will be naturally straight and small :feelswhy:

• Woah
Yo I fw this thread. Good job bro.

• Love it
Good thread bhai, quick question, i have kinda off an Problem that my nose angle is kinda going downwards :feelswah: but its not like an arab nose , its just a bit flater so my nostrils kinda got an bigger ish look , so my question is do your nostrils change through fillers if injected into the tip , or is alarbase only way ( i know my nose is brutal failo from the front

From the side it looks decent just straight:

• +1
Good thread bhai, quick question, i have kinda off an Problem that my nose angle is kinda going downwards :feelswah: but its not like an arab nose , its just a bit flater so my nostrils kinda got an bigger ish look , so my question is do your nostrils change through fillers if injected into the tip , or is alarbase only way ( i know my nose is brutal failo from the front
View attachment 3122183
From the side it looks decent just straight:

View attachment 3122184
it's called nose tip lift filler search it in google and see it's results