2. CR mimetics (rapamycin , aspirin)
3. Fasting
4. Long duration exercise
5. Melatonin
6. Protein restriction
7. Methionine restriction

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and cryptt
Hormone blockers , trust I asked the trans kid I stole the test from and confirmed it works flawlessly :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, Pandora and Youㅤ
Hormone blockers , trust I asked the trans kid I stole the test from and confirmed it works flawlessly :feelsgood:
Hmm 🤔 I do want to inhibit LH & FSH , but too severe & maybe my balls shrink I don’t want that

Puberty blockers, specifically GnRH (Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone) agonists, inhibit GnRH signaling.

Here's how they work:

1. **Normal GnRH Signaling**: Under normal conditions, the hypothalamus releases GnRH in a pulsatile manner. This GnRH stimulates the pituitary gland to release luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), which in turn stimulate the gonads (ovaries or testes) to produce sex hormones (estrogen and testosterone). This process drives the physical changes of puberty.

2. **GnRH Agonists**: GnRH agonists initially stimulate the pituitary gland to release LH and FSH. However, with continuous administration, they cause downregulation of GnRH receptors in the pituitary gland. This leads to a significant decrease in the release of LH and FSH, thereby reducing the production of sex hormones from the gonads.

By inhibiting the release of LH and FSH, GnRH agonists effectively pause the physical changes associated with puberty. This can be beneficial for children experiencing early (precocious) puberty or for transgender adolescents who wish to delay the onset of puberty-related changes.

• +1
Reactions: cryptt, Pandora and JustBeConfidentBruh
Hmm 🤔 I do want to inhibit LH & FSH , but too severe & maybe my balls shrink I don’t want that

Puberty blockers, specifically GnRH (Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone) agonists, inhibit GnRH signaling.

Here's how they work:

1. **Normal GnRH Signaling**: Under normal conditions, the hypothalamus releases GnRH in a pulsatile manner. This GnRH stimulates the pituitary gland to release luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), which in turn stimulate the gonads (ovaries or testes) to produce sex hormones (estrogen and testosterone). This process drives the physical changes of puberty.

2. **GnRH Agonists**: GnRH agonists initially stimulate the pituitary gland to release LH and FSH. However, with continuous administration, they cause downregulation of GnRH receptors in the pituitary gland. This leads to a significant decrease in the release of LH and FSH, thereby reducing the production of sex hormones from the gonads.

By inhibiting the release of LH and FSH, GnRH agonists effectively pause the physical changes associated with puberty. This can be beneficial for children experiencing early (precocious) puberty or for transgender adolescents who wish to delay the onset of puberty-related changes.
Yip yap I have no Idea or know anything about hormone blockers I was trolling but bump and like for the effort I guess

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and Youㅤ
Yip yap I have no Idea or know anything about hormone blockers I was trolling but bump and like for the effort I guess
opioids to delay puberty ?

Okay hypothetically if ur child , please help me list at LEAST 1 new thinGgg

1. Caloric restriction
3. Fasting
5. Melatonin
6. Protein restriction
aromatize inhibitors

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
aromatize inhibitors
good for delaying bone ageing , but e inhibits LH & FSH . maybe some type of estrogen should be supplemented ? Aromasin combined with something to inhibit LH & FSH could be a good strat ...

Aromasin (exemestane) is an aromatase inhibitor, which means it works by blocking the enzyme aromatase. Aromatase is responsible for converting androgens (such as testosterone) into estrogens. By inhibiting this enzyme, Aromasin reduces the levels of estrogen in the body.

In young men, the effect of Aromasin on LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) would likely be as follows:

1. **Reduction in Estrogen Levels**: Aromasin reduces estrogen levels by inhibiting aromatase.

2. **Negative Feedback Mechanism**: Estrogen plays a role in the negative feedback regulation of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. Lower estrogen levels can reduce this negative feedback, leading to an increase in the secretion of GnRH (gonadotropin-releasing hormone) from the hypothalamus.

3. **Increase in LH and FSH**: The increase in GnRH stimulates the pituitary gland to release more LH and FSH. Therefore, lower estrogen levels typically result in higher levels of LH and FSH.

**Specific Effects in Young Men**:
- **LH (Luteinizing Hormone)**: Increased LH levels can stimulate the Leydig cells in the testes to produce more testosterone. This increase in testosterone can be beneficial in cases of hypogonadism or other conditions where testosterone production is inadequate.
- **FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone)**: Increased FSH levels can stimulate the Sertoli cells in the testes, which are essential for spermatogenesis (the production of sperm).

**Potential Outcomes**:
- **Increased Testosterone Production**: With higher LH levels, testosterone production usually increases, which might improve symptoms associated with low testosterone.
- **Enhanced Spermatogenesis**: Higher FSH levels can enhance spermatogenesis, potentially improving fertility.
- **Side Effects**: While the primary goal might be to increase testosterone levels, elevated LH and FSH can also lead to side effects. These can include changes in mood, energy levels, and the potential risk of overstimulating the gonads, leading to conditions like testicular pain or gynecomastia (due to fluctuating estrogen levels).

In summary, Aromasin (exemestane) in young men would likely increase LH and FSH levels by reducing estrogen-mediated negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. This increase in LH and FSH can subsequently boost testosterone production and spermatogenesis. However, the actual effects can vary depending on individual responses and underlying health conditions.

good for delaying bone ageing , but e inhibits LH & FSH . maybe some type of estrogen should be supplemented ? Aromasin combined with something to inhibit LH & FSH could be a good strat ...

Aromasin (exemestane) is an aromatase inhibitor, which means it works by blocking the enzyme aromatase. Aromatase is responsible for converting androgens (such as testosterone) into estrogens. By inhibiting this enzyme, Aromasin reduces the levels of estrogen in the body.

In young men, the effect of Aromasin on LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) would likely be as follows:

1. **Reduction in Estrogen Levels**: Aromasin reduces estrogen levels by inhibiting aromatase.

2. **Negative Feedback Mechanism**: Estrogen plays a role in the negative feedback regulation of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. Lower estrogen levels can reduce this negative feedback, leading to an increase in the secretion of GnRH (gonadotropin-releasing hormone) from the hypothalamus.

3. **Increase in LH and FSH**: The increase in GnRH stimulates the pituitary gland to release more LH and FSH. Therefore, lower estrogen levels typically result in higher levels of LH and FSH.

**Specific Effects in Young Men**:
- **LH (Luteinizing Hormone)**: Increased LH levels can stimulate the Leydig cells in the testes to produce more testosterone. This increase in testosterone can be beneficial in cases of hypogonadism or other conditions where testosterone production is inadequate.
- **FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone)**: Increased FSH levels can stimulate the Sertoli cells in the testes, which are essential for spermatogenesis (the production of sperm).

**Potential Outcomes**:
- **Increased Testosterone Production**: With higher LH levels, testosterone production usually increases, which might improve symptoms associated with low testosterone.
- **Enhanced Spermatogenesis**: Higher FSH levels can enhance spermatogenesis, potentially improving fertility.
- **Side Effects**: While the primary goal might be to increase testosterone levels, elevated LH and FSH can also lead to side effects. These can include changes in mood, energy levels, and the potential risk of overstimulating the gonads, leading to conditions like testicular pain or gynecomastia (due to fluctuating estrogen levels).

In summary, Aromasin (exemestane) in young men would likely increase LH and FSH levels by reducing estrogen-mediated negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. This increase in LH and FSH can subsequently boost testosterone production and spermatogenesis. However, the actual effects can vary depending on individual responses and underlying health conditions.
holy shit nigga get that chatgpt message out my face

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and aestheticsrespecter
fenugreekmaxxing ?

"Sexual maturity was delayed in 0.5% fenugreek compared with other treatments." (in hens)

hmm male heat earlier maturity but female heat later

"Gordon (1963) reported that the growth of chicks could be arrested, without apparent ill effects, by reducing the tryptophan level of the diet."

"Feeding the (lysine) deficient ration 12 weeks or longer resulted in an
average delay of 17.7 days to 50% egg production"

Iodinemaxxing ?

"The effects of feeding high levels of iodine to S.C.W.L. cockerels during the late growing period were determined in two experiments. Supplemental dietary levels of 0, 2500, and 5000 p.p.m. iodine were fed to White Leghorn cockerels from 17 to 24 or 20 to 24 weeks of age. Sexual maturity, semen quality, fertility, and hatchability were deterimined. Sexual maturity was delayed in one experiment by feeding iodine from 17 to 24 weeks of age. Semen volume and concentration were only slightly decreased by the iodine treatment while the incidence of dead spermatozoa and motility were adversely affected to a greater extent. Fertility was decreased during iodine feeding and varied inversely with the incidence of dead spermatozoa."

Prolactinmaxxing ?

time to sleep , when i wake up ill go thru all 1100 papers & ill be an expert on delayingpubertyology ! 😘

P234
GnIH
Abiraterone
Allo-ACA
Setmelanotide
Vorinostat
BIBR1532
Azacitidine

• +1
if ur asking for something more basic thats kinda hard, also

Delaying puberty would affect ur anti aging goal

• Hmm...
Okay hypothetically if ur child , please help me list at LEAST 1 new thinGgg

1. Caloric restriction
3. Fasting
5. Melatonin
6. Protein restriction
Hormonal suppressants?

• +1
Whats ur goal in this
anti ageing

P234
GnIH
Abiraterone
Allo-ACA
Setmelanotide
Vorinostat
BIBR1532
Azacitidine
thx

not work to lower LH in bitch

"GnIH also spurs the production of cytochrome P450 aromatase, promoting the synthesis of neuroestrogen in the brains of quails and reducing aggressivity in reproductive behaviors."

Stressmaxxing ?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2698887/

"Melatonin stimulates the expression and release of GnIH via melatonin receptors expressed by GnIH neurons."

Abiraterone
"From the repeat dose studies it can be seen that a dose of at least 800 mg is required to maintain testosterone suppression to target levels. In two patients treated at this dose level there was a marked rise in LH, which appeared to restrict the duration of testosterone suppression. However, in a further patient there was no compensatory LH response and testosterone levels remained very low. At 800 mg there was no effect on FSH levels apparent."

IGF-1 lowering drug ??!?!!?!?

"the leptin receptor antagonist Allo-aca did not alter body weight or muscle mass in treated mice compared to VEH mice. Allo-aca did, however, produce a significant (20%) decline in liver-derived IGF-1 as well as an even more pronounced (>50%) decrease in muscle-derived IGF-1 compared to VEH-treated mice. The reduced IGF-1 levels in Allo-aca treated mice were not accompanied by any significant change in growth hormone levels compared to VEH mice."

Setmelanotide
oh this is interesting ...

Vorinostat
histone deacetylation inhibition -> chromatin more open for transcribe . i wonder ....

im gatekeep this

gonna age u faster maybe but interesting

Azacitidine
maybe can stop DNA methylation ageing
  • Azacitidine is a nucleoside analog of cytidine, which means it incorporates into RNA and DNA during the synthesis phase.
  • Once incorporated into DNA, Azacitidine inhibits DNA methyltransferases (DNMTs), enzymes responsible for adding methyl groups to the DNA molecule, particularly at cytosine bases in CpG dinucleotides.
  • This inhibition leads to DNA hypomethylation, reversing the abnormal hypermethylation seen in certain cancer cells. DNA hypomethylation can reactivate tumor suppressor genes and other regulatory genes that have been silenced through hypermethylation.

anti ageing

thx

not work to lower LH in bitch
It works P234 has shown it works to block GPR54, its a dog thing prolly
View attachment 3004412

"GnIH also spurs the production of cytochrome P450 aromatase, promoting the synthesis of neuroestrogen in the brains of quails and reducing aggressivity in reproductive behaviors."
Also redues lh and fsh, all in all it does delay puberty
Yep pretty much
"Melatonin stimulates the expression and release of GnIH via melatonin receptors expressed by GnIH neurons."

Megadose it lmao melatonin increases GnlH alot

Last edited:
  • +1
"From the repeat dose studies it can be seen that a dose of at least 800 mg is required to maintain testosterone suppression to target levels. In two patients treated at this dose level there was a marked rise in LH, which appeared to restrict the duration of testosterone suppression. However, in a further patient there was no compensatory LH response and testosterone levels remained very low. At 800 mg there was no effect on FSH levels apparent."
Just shows its dose dependent on the person

IGF-1 lowering drug ??!?!!?!?

"the leptin receptor antagonist Allo-aca did not alter body weight or muscle mass in treated mice compared to VEH mice. Allo-aca did, however, produce a significant (20%) decline in liver-derived IGF-1 as well as an even more pronounced (>50%) decrease in muscle-derived IGF-1 compared to VEH-treated mice. The reduced IGF-1 levels in Allo-aca treated mice were not accompanied by any significant change in growth hormone levels compared to VEH mice."
Yeh it does but that COULD delay puberty I didnt know ur exact goals so listed whatever delays puberty not for specific goals
oh this is interesting ...

histone deacetylation inhibition -> chromatin more open for transcribe . i wonder ....
Could affect gene expres for height
im gatekeep this

gonna age u faster maybe but interesting
Yeh it stops telomeres
maybe can stop DNA methylation ageing
  • Azacitidine is a nucleoside analog of cytidine, which means it incorporates into RNA and DNA during the synthesis phase.
  • Once incorporated into DNA, Azacitidine inhibits DNA methyltransferases (DNMTs), enzymes responsible for adding methyl groups to the DNA molecule, particularly at cytosine bases in CpG dinucleotides.
  • This inhibition leads to DNA hypomethylation, reversing the abnormal hypermethylation seen in certain cancer cells. DNA hypomethylation can reactivate tumor suppressor genes and other regulatory genes that have been silenced through hypermethylation.
Yeh inhibiting DNA methyltransferases reduces DNA methyl

• +1
wdym ?

im screening for things delay puberty is as targets to delay ageing or gain some insight into ageing & relation of sexual maturation/reprodoction trade offs & how they can be biohacked
Puberty blockers lhrh analogs or sumn

• +1
"Vitamin E may delay puberty. I know of a situation where it worked in a 9-year old girl actually. She had to take vitamin E 1-2 times per day to prevent the typical signs of puberty. After a couple months, she was able to do a break of a couple days without immediate issues. I don't remember the product she took, but I think it was gamma E by Now Foods."

from raypeatforum

"Implantation of GH in the median eminence of the hypothalamus of 23-day-old female rats tonically inhibited serum GH levels throughout prepubertal development (days 23-36) and depressed GH diurnal pulsatile release. Puberty was significantly delayed in GH-deficient animals, a delay associated with a blunted in vitro ovarian steroidal responsiveness to gonadotropins (particularly estradiol) and a marked decrease in prepubertal uterine weight, as evaluated 4, 7, and 13 days after GH implantation."

more evidence prolactin bad for delaying puberty

"Mean levels of LH and FSH increased with pubertal development, although the increase in LH was greater than that in FSH. These increases were due to elevated basal levels of LH and FSH as well as to increases in the number of peaks and the peak amplitudes of LH. No diurnal rhythm was found in boys at stage Pre 1. Thereafter, a clear diurnal rhythm appeared for LH, and later in puberty, an ultradian rhythm was superimposed, as shown by time-sequence analyses. A diurnal rhythm also existed for FSH, but was much less marked than that for LH despite a clear covariation between LH and FSH, as shown from cross-correlation studies. Testosterone also showed diurnal variations from the late prepubertal stage, followed by increasing levels during both day and night in puberty"