2. CR mimetics (rapamycin , aspirin)
3. Fasting
4. Long duration exercise
5. Melatonin
6. Protein restriction
7. Methionine restriction

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and cryptt
this is about the idea per se not me actually delaying puberty since im already oldcel its not potential

@every1 tag people who were late bloomers , maybe they have some ideas that may have contirbuted to their development

🥰

@every1 tag people who were late bloomers , maybe they have some ideas that may have contirbuted to their development

🥰
i was a late bloomer if u consider 13-14 a late bloomer, i had an implant that delayed my puberty :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
i hit puberty really early and had a implant to combat it and put a pause on development
troll ? y not just oral drug ?

cant treat the goyim like cattle too blatantly now can we ...

"I think there is a wide range here. I know Alissa's mom told me she is very careful what she eats...I know after reading Frozen Teardrop there are specific diets that can do many things, like delay puberty till one is 26. I have heard rumors about what certain Chineese skaters are allowed to eat but that is only hearsay. I doubt very much if the USFSA would spring for a sports nutricianist to tell skaters what they SHOULD eat to keep fit and in shape."

"Marijuana also affects hormones. Regular use can delay the onset of puberty in young men and reduce sperm production. For women, regular use may disrupt normal monthly menstrual cycles and inhibit ovulation. When pregnant women use marijuana, they run the risk of having smaller babies with lower birth weights, who are more likely than other babies to develop health problems. Some studies have also found indications of developmental delays in children exposed to marijuana before birth."

but this says the contrary