irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
I know that:
  • You need to dermaroll 1x a week
  • You use 1.5mm needles
  • You do 30 min sessions (I think)
  • Absorption is increased for whatever you apply for the first 24h
Just how should I use RU58841 in combination with derma rolling?

Should I apply during the 24h or after? And how much, since Im using 5% RU with 6% minoxidil?

Bump you lazy niggers

I know one of you know for sure

I know that:
  • You need to dermaroll 1x a week
  • You use 1.5mm needles
  • You do 30 min sessions (I think)
  • Absorption is increased for whatever you apply for the first 24h
Just how should I use RU58841 in combination with derma rolling?

Should I apply during the 24h or after? And how much, since Im using 5% RU with 6% minoxidil?
Here’s a study on that
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23960389/

The shaven scalp was prepared with betadine and normal saline. A dermaroller of 1.5 mm sized needles was rolled over the affected areas of the scalp in a longitudinal, vertical, and diagonal directions until mild erythema was noted, which was considered as the end point of the procedure. All patients were instructed not to apply Minoxidil on the day of procedure and to resume its application only 24 h after the Microneedling procedure.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
I heard that on the days you do derma needling, you shouldn't apply anything.

I heard that on the days you do derma needling, you shouldn't apply anything.
Because it increase absorption, but if the product you use has no side effect, you may want to do it.

For example, don't dermaroll the same day you use minox. But you can the day you apply coconut oil.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Wait lmao, I have been derma rolling every day for about 5 minutes with a 1mm roller and then applying my skincare after. Is this super lowiq and will it Fuck my skin more than it helps?

Wait lmao, I have been derma rolling every day for about 5 minutes with a 1mm roller and then applying my skincare after. Is this super lowiq and will it Fuck my skin more than it helps?
I doubt 1mm is enough. I use 1.5mm and I can't do it daily because my skin is very sensitive for the first 24h.

Because it increase absorption, but if the product you use has no side effect, you may want to do it.

For example, don't dermaroll the same day you use minox. But you can the day you apply coconut oil.
What do you think about coconut oil + castor oil + vitamin c after dermarolling?

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Elvisandreaa
do it 2 times a week max. daily dermarolling may be harmful imo

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
What do you think about coconut oil + castor oil + vitamin c after dermarolling?
Coconut oil + castor oil will be good.

Vitamin C I don't see the point of applying it, I prefer the effect of high dose orally taken.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and BoneDensity