How to determine prenatal testosterone levels

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
The main one is 2d:4d ratio
Hand zur Abmessung 2D4D

The smaller your index finger is relative to 4th finger, the higher prenatal testosterone.

I've seen people on here say it's wrong but I've read countless studies and they ALL say it's accurate (in males only). Study

And facial features
5baeaa512100002501c6ebf3

The most obvious signs of low prenatal t are low set cheekbones, big eyes, arched eyebrows, small mouth, curves jaw and small nose.

Low prenatal testosterone also fucks with your personality. If you are high inhib, low aggression and introverted its over.

If your low prenatal t it's not your fault if your life is shit and you're depressed. Just ldar or rope. You're destined to be a betabuxxer anyway

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Darwined, AngryShortMale and 3 others
View attachment 2710897
The smaller your index finger is relative to 4th finger, the higher prenatal testosterone.

I've seen people on here say it's wrong but I've read countless studies and they ALL say it's accurate (in males only).

And facial features
View attachment 2710900

The most obvious signs of low prenatal t are low set cheekbones, big eyes, arched eyebrows, small mouth, curves jaw and small nose.

Low prenatal testosterone also fucks with your personality. If you are high inhib, low aggression and introverted its over.

If your low prenatal t it's not your fault if your life is shit and you're depressed. Just ldar or rope. You're destined to be a betabuxxer anyway
penis size

• JFL
Reactions: KaptRocket and goldpill
The index finger thing is bs.

More about how aggressive your face is

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, lemonnz, goldpill and 1 other person
My 2d/4d ratio is 0.76
Is that bad?

• Woah
Reactions: goldpill
View attachment 2710897

I've seen people on here say it's wrong but I've read countless studies and they ALL say it's accurate (in males only).

And facial features
View attachment 2710900

Its over

I had high prenatal t. But it gave me a subhuman philtrum

you can also measure through the distance between the bottom of the ballsack to the taint
its more accurate i think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, LooksThinker and Donkeyballs
i have low prenatal tes u can see it on my face..!!

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

I ticked off the entire low prenatal T bingo card fuck
The only thing I self developed was high aggression from raging at this dogshit world

So guy on my avi had high prenatal testosterone exposure in the womb womp womp ?