How to dickmax?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
I've finally taken the dickpill. Now how can I get a massive penis?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 5145
Download 9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: here, Deleted member 6997, DharkDC and 3 others
I've finally taken the dickpill. Now how can I get a massive penis?
Basically, all the ways to make ur pp bigger will fuck it up

Don't bother with it dude unless you are easily getting laid and want to do better

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
pray to gandy

• +1
DHTmax

• +1
looks painful
it actually isn't. i've done it (haven't made it a habit, need to tbh) and it doesn't hurt. you're supposed to pull but not to the point where it hurts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Lux
I've heard stuff about dht gel increasing size but wouldn't it stunt production? Know any good threads?

• +1
Reactions: Musashi
I've heard stuff about dht gel increasing size but wouldn't it stunt production? Know any good threads?
How old are you? It's so vital during puberty. If you're old then be weary, ur putting hair on the line

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: grimy
Buy a vacuum extender.

• +1
Stretching, extender and bathmate pump. Rule of thumb is usually 1 inch gain (length) for every 1000 hours extended so length is a lot easier to gain than girth from a linear perspective. Girth comes mainly from the pump and the gains stay consistent after a while.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Lux and Justttt
To add, start mainly with stretching for the first like 3 weeks to a month to get your dick used to the feeling of being stretched. Then you can start adding Bathmate sessions (either during shower or bath) and extending sessions every few days (this will be upped in the future to like 4-5 extending sessions a week). Point is to be gradual and not overload your dick.

• Love it
Stretching, extender and bathmate pump. Rule of thumb is usually 1 inch gain (length) for every 1000 hours extended so length is a lot easier to gain than girth from a linear perspective. Girth comes mainly from the pump and the gains stay consistent after a while.
To add, start mainly with stretching for the first like 3 weeks to a month to get your dick used to the feeling of being stretched. Then you can start adding Bathmate sessions (either during shower or bath) and extending sessions every few days (this will be upped in the future to like 4-5 extending sessions a week). Point is to be gradual and not overload your dick.
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
Stretching with ultrasound heat

• JFL
Cock ring lead to accidental girth gains, which are the best and hardest dick gains.
Need to find out how to increase length tho.

• +1
Fap brother. It increases your dick size by a lot 🥵

• JFL
bathmate, Im gonna buy one soon
there are long term gains but apparently shortly after use you will have an instant increase in size that lasts a few hours so people say they use it before sex or before a date

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and Lux