How to dirty talk in bed. Summarized some stuff for you + rated examples, feel free to add

D

Deleted member 22354

Good general guide: https://www.attractiongym.com/dirty-talk-for-men/

Summary:
  1. Initiate dirty talk slowly and gradually to avoid overwhelming your partner.
  2. Start by making noise during sex to increase excitement and passion.
  3. Use a low and sensual tonality when talking dirty.
  4. Use specific and descriptive language to create a vivid and exciting experience for your partner.
  5. Compliment your partner's body and actions to boost their confidence and pleasure.
  6. Experiment with role-playing and fantasies to add variety and spice to your dirty talk.
  7. Pay attention to your partner's reactions and adjust your dirty talk accordingly.
  8. Use dirty talk as a way to communicate your desires and preferences.
  9. Practice dirty talk outside of the bedroom to get more comfortable with it and build intimacy with your partner.

___________________________​

Good list of examples what to say: https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a19516770/how-to-talk-dirty-to-her/

System after Rachel Wright, MA, LMFT (see link above):
  • For how things feel: “Your X feels so incredible against my Y."
  • For how things look: "Your X looks unbelievably sexy right now."
  • For how things smell: "Your X smells like heaven. I could stay here all night."
  • For how things taste: "You taste so damn sweet. I could eat you for every meal.”
  • For how things sound: “I love hearing the sound of your ass slapping against me.”
Samples from link above (rated it for you):
  • “You’re so sexy. I love it when you’re naked.” (Alright)
  • “What do you want me to do to you?” (bad bc you lose masculine control)
  • “I want to feel how wet you are.” (good)
  • “Be a good little sl*t and spread your legs for me.” (good, maybe cringe)
  • “I can’t wait to slide my c*ck inside you.” (i use this one)
  • “I can’t wait to see your lips around my d*ck.” (ok)
  • “Want to feel how hard you make me?” (meh)
  • “I want you to tell me exactly what to do to get you off.” (hell no, low T cuck)
  • “Tell me where you want me to touch you.” (low T)
  • “Do you like when I stroke you fast or slow?” (low T)
  • “Show me how bad you want me.” (allright)
  • “Spread your legs wide. Your body is mine tonight.” (good)
  • “How about you get over here and show me who’s boss?” (jfl at even thinking about saying this)
  • “I’ve been bad today… how are you going to punish me?” (come on)
  • “I want to taste you.” (no i dont)
  • “I love the way you smell.” (good)
  • “I want you to bend over for me.” (very good)
  • “I want to fill you up.” (good)
  • “How deep do you want me to go?” (ok, but better: just go deeper and look how she reacts)
From now on i will delete the useless ones, I think you get the idea Important to understand: You must look masculine and radiate control + leadership, women love that. Very many lines here are the opposite and make the foid dry like the desert.
  • “Push your ass back towards me. I want to feel all of you.” (ok)
  • “I want you to look me in the eyes while I’m inside you.” (very good)
  • “I love to hear you moan while I’m going down on you.” (good)
  • “You like it when I do that, don’t you?” (ok)
  • “I love when you’re in control.” (had to include this, who fucking wrote this)
  • “Tonight I want to make you come again and again.” (say: "I will!" instead)
  • “I love watching us in the mirror.” (i do this all the time, say something like: Look at the mirror, we are so hot right now)
  • “How horny are you right now?” (ok)
  • “I’m going to make you scream with pleasure.” (good)
  • “I want to tear you clothes off right now.” (good)
  • “I could spend all day inside you.” (ok)
  • “How hard do you want it tonight?”(ok)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, bwrauycnee, It'snotover and 4 others
Let's be honest all these are cringe as fuck if you're not good looking with a big dick and in that case you don't need a fucking script.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Debetro, pneumocystosis and 12 others
Like imagine this

Screenshot 2022 12 30 at 15 46 27 rfpq69563x7a1 immagine JPEG 749  730 pixel

telling you
  • I want to tear you clothes off right now.”
  • “I could spend all day inside you.”
  • “How hard do you want it tonight?”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gambino, Debetro, wayme and 19 others
Me around my theoretical gf:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 16515 and 2 others
nice work bro even though its useless for me :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 22354
Let's be honest all these are cringe as fuck if you're not good looking with a big dick and in that case you don't need a fucking script.
I kinda agree with you. Ofc you have to be gl, ofc you need to have dimorphism, but if that is a given, dirty talk is a big benefit in your sex life. BUT: Dirty talk can be a deal-breaker in a sexual relationship because it can either turn a woman on or turn her off. If it's done poorly, it can make a woman feel uncomfortable and insecure, which can lead to a lack of passion and emotion in the bedroom. However, with proper dirty talk, men can increase their partner's desire and make the sexual experience more enjoyable for both parties bc. she knows what you will do and how she performs.

Like imagine this

Screenshot 2022 12 30 at 15 46 27 rfpq69563x7a1 immagine JPEG 749  730 pixel

telling you
If he becomes lean and muscular, gets a new haircut, takes better care of his face, etc. then he will be fine. He should focus on looksmaxing right now, at the moment he will probably not even come close to sex and therefore does not need this thread.

Last edited:
My favourite line is "not so hard, uncle"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
Brb gonna open your thread once I'm fucking a girl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
@averagejoe @Niko @Corleone @Prettyboy @6ft4 @DoctorLooksmax @bwrauycnee @Martian @Lars @Salludon @Tony @BigBiceps @FloridaDude

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Corleone
I was your pet
The favourite in the class
I did all my homework
And you'd always
Let me pass
I sat your test
I stayed overtime
But when you had me
In your detention
The pleasure was all mine

Like imagine this

View attachment 2019363
telling you
For subhumans like him,there is only one dirty talk..."if you scream,i 'll kill you"

this is how you properly dirty talk with women

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Jungcuck, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Experiment with role-playing and fantasies to add variety and spice to your dirty talk.
I had my fair share of girls wanting to do role playing, dressing up as a police woman or me as a firefighter etc. and I always cringed out because the roleplaying was too fake for me.
Samples from link above (rated it for you):
  • “You’re so sexy. I love it when you’re naked.” (Alright)
  • “I want to feel how wet you are.” (good)
  • “Be a good little sl*t and spread your legs for me.” (good, maybe cringe)
  • “I can’t wait to slide my c*ck inside you.” (i use this one)
  • “Want to feel how hard you make me?” (meh)
    --> Better: "you make me so hard" and then take her hand and put it on your dick
  • “Spread your legs wide. Your body is mine tonight.” (good)
  • “I love the way you smell.” (good)
  • “I want you to bend over for me.” (very good)
  • “I want to fill you up.” (good)
  • “How deep do you want me to go?” (ok, but better: just go deeper and look how she reacts)
    --> Better: "you feel so good when I'm deep inside of you"
From now on i will delete the useless ones, I think you get the idea Important to understand: You must look masculine and radiate control + leadership, women love that. Very many lines here are the opposite and make the foid dry like the desert.
  • “Push your ass back towards me. I want to feel all of you.” (ok) --> great one imo.
  • “I want you to look me in the eyes while I’m inside you.” (very good)
  • “I love to hear you moan while I’m going down on you.” (good)
  • “You like it when I do that, don’t you?” (ok)
  • “Tonight I want to make you come again and again.” (say: "I will!" instead)
  • “I love watching us in the mirror.” (i do this all the time, say something like: Look at the mirror, we are so hot right now)
  • “How horny are you right now?” (ok)
  • “I want to tear you clothes off right now.” (good)
those are good.

I will include some of them with my new side-chicks. But you always have to be in the right mood for it, with a throbbing rock-hard cock, ready to go full degen-mode. If you show weakness or any kind of insecurity, it will cringe her out, you have to hold frame the entire way through.

Meanwhile Zoomers today: "May I ask for your consent? :)" "Can I touch you here?" "Can I do this?"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I had my fair share of girls wanting to do role playing, dressing up as a police woman or me as a firefighter etc. and I always cringed out because the roleplaying was too fake for me.

those are good.

I will include some of them with my new side-chicks. But you always have to be in the right mood for it, with a throbbing rock-hard cock, ready to go full degen-mode. If you show weakness or any kind of insecurity, it will cringe her out, you have to hold frame the entire way through.

Meanwhile Zoomers today: "May I ask for your consent? :)" "Can I touch you here?" "Can I do this?"
I agree with you. Most of them can be easily translated into my native language, but I'm thinking about how you want to translate your great one. Does it sound good in Italian? In my language a lot of them this included sound so cringe.

edit: most of it sounds cringe tbh, anglos are on easy mod regarding dirty talk

• +1
Reactions: Corleone