How to do a Subcutaneous Injection?

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
I don’t have enough gut to inject in my stomach, I’m 5’3 and around 90 lbs so I don’t know my body fat level but I know it must be low. I’m buying some Hex, GHRP, and CJC 1295 but I’m not sure if I should go for no DAC or not, I’m opting for DAC since I’ll be in school and this version will last longer.

anyway do I need to mix with distilled water and can I mix some of the peptides in a syringe together at the same time?

Edit; I’m getting ready to order all of my shit this week and I may throw in Ipamorelin in the stack but I’m not sure if I should get CJD 1295 with DAC or no DAC

Edit2:
FAAD063C 1D14 4596 9132 CB9CAAA50F62

I’m trying to run this specific stack but I’m trying to find out how to fit in Ipamorelin

Edit3; do i buy insulin syringes or tuberculin syringes?

Last edited:
I don’t have enough gut to inject in my stomach, I’m 5’3 and around 90 lbs so I don’t know my body fat level but I know it must be low. I’m buying some Hex, GHRP, and CJC 1295 but I’m not sure if I should go for no DAC or not, I’m opting for DAC since I’ll be in school.

anyway do I need to mix with distilled water and can I mix some of the peptides in a syringe together at the same time?
pay me 1k and ill give you 3 inch

Bro i feel for you tbh yes you can mix them in the same syringe

1. Fill a normal syringe with needed volume of water / bactericidal water / lidocaine (if hurts)
2. Stick the syringe into vial and fill the vial
3. Using insulin syringe, fill it with needed volume of the newborn liquid
4. Fold some meat left or right of your navel and stick the syringe (the whole needle) in it. You need to inject in fat not in muscle, so if you're not sure you're not piercing the muscle stick the syringe angled

That's it

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
1. Fill a normal syringe with needed volume of water / bactericidal water / lidocaine (if hurts)
4. Fold some meat left or right of your navel and stick the syringe (the whole needle) in it. You need to inject in fat not in muscle, so if you're not sure you're not piercing the muscle stick the syringe angled

That's it
Why not in the ass bro?

Why not in the ass bro?
IDK, I'm not even sure they inject it into ass. First guide I saw recommended belly so be it. Also I read that the substance spreads better or smth

IDK, I'm not even sure they inject it into ass. First guide I saw recommended belly so be it. Also I read that the substance spreads better or smth
What happens if u just swallow instead of injecting?

BTW OP there's nothing to be scared of. I've never in my life self-injected shit before and when I did I had 0 fear. Insulin needle doesn't hurt at all, it's super thin and short so you can't do nothing wrong TBH
Next time I'll try swallowing the syringe
is it better this way?

That's it
Like Actually inject the anti bacterial water or use it to clean the surface of the skin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, wellthatsucks and JustTrynaGrow
you could just Google it. chances are the bioavailability from drinking it is absaloutly terrible but this is a complete guess

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
you dumb fuck
you dissolve the substance in the water
Low IQ moment, can you explain like I’m retarded? You mean mix the stuff in the water?

You should be eligible for HGH treatment. See a different doctor or endocronoligist.

You need LL.

You should be eligible for HGH treatment. See a different doctor or endocronoligist.

You need LL.
Insurance won’t let me, doctor wants me to deal with being 5’5 if I’m lucky at best

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: m0ss26, FreakkForLife and Deleted member 2205
Low IQ moment, can you explain like I’m retarded? You mean mix the stuff in the water?
The stuff is powder.
You can't inject powder.
You dissolve it in something.
It can be water, it can be lidocaine if the injection hurts (some substances do, like one nootropic I've been injecting), it can be bactericial water if you want the substance to last longer.

Insurance won’t let me, doctor wants me to deal with being 5’5 if I’m lucky at best
Either way you should seriously consider getting LL once your growth plates close.

The stuff is powder.
You can't inject powder.
You dissolve it in something.
It can be water, it can be lidocaine if the injection hurts (some substances do, like one nootropic I've been injecting), it can be bactericial water if you want the substance to last longer.
Im injecting stuff like this
you mean this is actually powder?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Im injecting stuff like this
you mean this is actually powder?
That's what I inject too.
The vial doesn't contain liquid, it has powder in it (or tablet, if you prefer).

That's what I inject too.
The vial doesn't contain liquid, it has powder in it (or tablet, if you prefer).
ok thanks for expaining, I know you mentioned the liquids I could dissolve it in before but what would be the cheapest, and easy liquid for me that you would reccomend?

ok thanks for expaining, I know you mentioned the liquids I could dissolve it in before but what would be the cheapest, and easy liquid for me that you would reccomend?
They're dirt-cheap except for bactericidal. Essentials

They're dirt-cheap except for bactericidal. Essentials
Last question before I rack up some money and order, I will be in school from 8 to 3, should I go for CJC 1295 with Dac or without it, on Monday through Thursday I get home at 6.

Do you think I should buy some Ipamorelin, if I did, how would I fit in in my stack?

Last question before I rack up some money and order, I will be in school from 8 to 3, should I go for CJC 1295 with Dac or without it, on Monday through Thursday I get home at 6.

Do you think I should buy some Ipamorelin, if I did, how would I fit in in my stack?
No idea what Ipamorelin is.

DAC is basically the same CJC-1295 but with prolonged effect thanks to, well, DAC. It's a little more costly (like 1.5 the price of no-DAC) but lasts for 5 days on max mode and then decreases in efficiency.
Actually I think there should be a catch in all this DAC 'coz it sounds too good to be true but who knows. Haven't heard there is

No idea what Ipamorelin is.

DAC is basically the same CJC-1295 but with prolonged effect thanks to, well, DAC. It's a little more costly (like 1.5 the price of no-DAC) but lasts for 5 days on max mode and then decreases in efficiency.
Actually I think there should be a catch in all this DAC 'coz it sounds too good to be true but who knows. Haven't heard there is
so technically, if it lasts 5 days, I will have to modify my stack to inject less, meaning that I save more?
Im also trying to find a good site to buy some Exemestane without a prescription in pill form but I cant find any

so technically, if it lasts 5 days, I will have to modify my stack to inject less, meaning that I save more?
Im also trying to find a good site to buy some Exemestane without a prescription in pill form but I cant find any
Yeah it's much cheaper. I inject 1 mg a week ATM, would inject more if had money for that. Gonna add GHRP with the next order.
And yeah also need to buy some AI, I hope they won't ask for a prescription

Yeah it's much cheaper. I inject 1 mg a week ATM, would inject more if had money for that. Gonna add GHRP with the next order.
And yeah also need to buy some AI, I hope they won't ask for a prescription
you know any sites to buy an ai without prescription?

do you buy insulin or tuberculin syringes?

Last edited:
No idea. I live in Russia.

I use insulin ones to inject.
and I should do the same?
edit: would it be wise to replace the ghrp-2 with ghrp-6? im trying to both gain weight and muscle

Last edited:
I inject horse semen directly into my mandible
Can I get a link? Don’t you think Gorilla extract is far more effective?

anyway Is tap water good enough srs

Can I get a link? Don’t you think Gorilla extract is far more effective?

anyway Is tap water good enough srs
no, horse semen is the highest In K2, essential fatty acids, calcium and protein, inject that shit straight into your brow ridge and mandible and you'll have effects in no time.

no, horse semen is the highest In K2, essential fatty acids, calcium and protein, inject that shit straight into your brow ridge and mandible and you'll have effects in no time.
Why not bull semen, it’ll turn anyone into Uber Chad but it has to be ripe, you have to get it straight from the bull and have to perform a Maneuver where the bull pumps his essence into your ass

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
and I should do the same?
edit: would it be wise to replace the ghrp-2 with ghrp-6? im trying to both gain weight and muscle
I heard they are more or less same. Haven't researched that, will do tomorrow probably as I'm ordering 'em soon