How to do sales

W

winkk

Iron
Yea basically my dad owns a shop and since I'm old enough to work,I have to go this shop,and Mt dumb autistic low iq brain is having a hard time selling anything.

Any tips for a dumb retard like me? If ir gonna say no it's over don't comment jfl

Ask them what problem they have and figure out how something you can sell them is the perfect solution for it

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
You can’t sell the product you have to sell the feelings they’ll receive after purchasing the product.

Here are scuffed examples i thought up in one minute

Shit way to sell: buy this shoe for $30 it used to be be $45!

Good way to sell: This shoe will make all of your foot pain disappear guaranteed

no one cares about the product itself they care about the benefits, status or quality of life the product provides

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Prime Time, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others
You can’t sell the product you have to sell the feelings they’ll receive after purchasing the product.

Good way to sell: This shoe will make all of your foot pain disappear guaranteed

no one cares about the product itself they care about the benefits, status or quality of life the product provides
I sell you a Sgu implant. The feeling expected is permanent relief with eppley

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin

Thanks bro low-key needed this

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Petsmart
Yes I know all rhos stuff since I seen alot of tik toks,but alot of time even tho they really really like the product they still don't buy cuz of their budget,what do I do then?

So inciteful :soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin