How to eat meals without feeling sleep/drowsy/lethargic?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I don’t understand how do people bulk as in eating many meals the whole day and not feeling lethargic the whole damn day?

By regularly drinking water and shitting

By regularly drinking water and shitting

The only logical explaination I could think off that water help by increasing blood volume, therefore the effect of postprandial somnolent is less severe because there are still some spare of blood circulating to the brain even after large meal and blood pooling in the absomen for the digestion.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Orc @MoggerGaston @HarrierDuBois

@kebab @Eli @gooner23 @Jungcuck

I don’t understand how do people bulk as in eating many meals the whole day and not feeling lethargic the whole damn day?
if its the whole day make sure your eating heavier on the carbs and fat side so you don't feel lethargic

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
if its the whole day make sure your eating heavier on the carbs and fat side so you don't feel lethargic
That’s literally the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Jumpman23
That’s literally the opposite
i mean when going into a bulk you want to balance all of your macros in carbs and fat to progress in the gym you don't need as much protein as in a cut. I always carb load before the gym for energy

• +1
i mean when going into a bulk you want to balance all of your macros in carbs and fat to progress in the gym you don't need as much protein as in a cut. I always carb load before the gym for energy
its gonna bloat you but its for gym purposes

• +1
Yh ofc carbs before gym

I mean drowsiness after big meals tho

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Yh ofc carbs before gym

I mean drowsiness after big meals tho
i mean das suppose to be normal i thought you said it was all day or some shid, i just eat one big meal and drink the rest of my calories

• Woah
Maybe try to eat high calorics foods like cheese, nuts so your not in digestion all day + make more small meals + avoid vegetables.

less fat more sugar