HOW TO EAT PIZZA PROPERLY

Yeah I just decided I would use Google translate perhaps it would be too much for you to translate. Hahahaha. Yeah they are so funny. In season three they even go to Pakistan. :lul: Watch this scene. I laughed so hard. You don’t understand how funny this was to me. :lul:

Was he mr. Cockroach?
Screenshot 20230317 234847 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
As an italian my duty is to make sure that everyone knows how to eat a pizza properly.

Differences between Pizza rossa and pizza bianca(red pizza and white pizza)

Pizza rossa is called red pizza because of the red colour given by tomate sauce(NOT KETCHUP), It is important that on the top of a red pizza there MUST be tomato sauce and not other weird sauces, if you put anything else you are a fucking CRIMINAL.
View attachment 2114471

Pizza bianca is a pizza without tomato sauce, maybe with only cheese or mozzarella an example would be "ciccio" or "quattro formaggi"

View attachment 2114472
View attachment 2114473

Eating technique:
This topic is very debated but the true technique to eat pizza in my opinion is "portafoglio technique" or "wallet technique" basically folding the slice of pizza to keep the extremity of the pizza up and not to get dirty with tomato sauce, here is an example:

View attachment 2114478
Now that you learned the two types of pizza and the right technique to eat it you need to know what you can put on a pizza without being a MURDERER of the italian cuisine.

Ingredients:

Ingredients have never to be sweet, that means that you can put anything spicy and salty but never something sweet(like pineapples), it is also illegal to put these things:
Meatballs, kebab, ketchup, garlic.
I eat pizza 5 days a week

• Love it
I found this in japan, thoughts? @Allandro
44109EE0 5616 45A5 AF5C B917453E0AEF
13BE0975 8729 4080 AB18 71840AF6A169

Terrone approved?

• +1
Great thread op, im on keto rn so cant, but this thread made me hungry

Last edited:
  • +1
....:whistle: i like putting pineapple pieces on my pizza

christian bale joker GIF

As an italian my duty is to make sure that everyone knows how to eat a pizza properly.

Differences between Pizza rossa and pizza bianca(red pizza and white pizza)

Pizza rossa is called red pizza because of the red colour given by tomate sauce(NOT KETCHUP), It is important that on the top of a red pizza there MUST be tomato sauce and not other weird sauces, if you put anything else you are a fucking CRIMINAL.
View attachment 2114471

Pizza bianca is a pizza without tomato sauce, maybe with only cheese or mozzarella an example would be "ciccio" or "quattro formaggi"

View attachment 2114472
View attachment 2114473

Eating technique:
This topic is very debated but the true technique to eat pizza in my opinion is "portafoglio technique" or "wallet technique" basically folding the slice of pizza to keep the extremity of the pizza up and not to get dirty with tomato sauce, here is an example:

View attachment 2114478
Now that you learned the two types of pizza and the right technique to eat it you need to know what you can put on a pizza without being a MURDERER of the italian cuisine.

Ingredients:

Ingredients have never to be sweet, that means that you can put anything spicy and salty but never something sweet(like pineapples), it is also illegal to put these things:
Meatballs, kebab, ketchup, garlic.
Now tell them about spaghetti.
Nzc1MDFfdjEuanBn.jpg
NjF2LmpwZw.jpg
streetfood_maccheroni_0-1160x653.jpg

A 2 page thread of peasants discussing about peasant grain sludge baked cancer that slaves used to eat instead of eating raw meat, blood and milk like our nature says we should

Peasant food because eating grass (wheat) was super cheap, complete mental illness
It was indeed peasant food, and so was pizza. The tastiest dishes were all food for the poor.

It was indeed peasant food, and so was pizza. The tastiest dishes were all food for the poor.
Its because of the sub-ego reptile part of the brain, where completely devoid of nutrients white flour is addicting because its pure sugar ideal for fattening up and surviving for a few more weeks, its literally just sugar, im not even joking, there is barely a difference between eating table sugar or white pasta/bread

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Its because of the sub-ego reptile part of the brain, where completely devoid of nutrients white flour is addicting because its pure sugar ideal for fattening up and surviving for a few more weeks, its literally just sugar, im not even joking, there is barely a difference between eating table sugar or white pasta/bread
I know. Carbs are in truth just sugar and even more addictive than certain drugs. But it stays tasty, one needs a balanced diet to compensate for this.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I know. Carbs are in truth just sugar and even more addictive than certain drugs. But it stays tasty, one needs a balanced diet to compensate for this.
Raw meat is the most nutritional food on earth, cooked meat has basically no micronutrients, B vitamins are very heat sensitive and b12 especially gets instantly zapped by cooking, thats why alot of "carnivores" are literally b12 deficient.

And carbs are optimal, if you walk, work, you need carbs for proper thyroid and hormone function, but not a shitton. And the only carbs humans should eat are fruits and raw milk.

• +1
Raw meat is the most nutritional food on earth, cooked meat has basically no micronutrients, B vitamins are very heat sensitive and b12 especially gets instantly zapped by cooking, thats why alot of "carnivores" are literally b12 deficient.

And carbs are optimal, if you walk, work, you need carbs for proper thyroid and hormone function, but not a shitton. And the only carbs humans should eat are fruits and raw milk.
Eating completely raw is harmful, it is better to heat it up enough to kill some bacteria but not overcook it.

Yes the best carbs are from unprocessed or minimally processed whole grains, vegetables, fruits and beans.

• Hmm...
I eat pizza everyday for a year now. Easy way to get my calories since I'm a lazy fuck and I don't really like food that much.

IMG_4645.jpg

Basically this.

• Love it
A 2 page thread of peasants discussing about peasant grain sludge baked cancer that slaves used to eat instead of eating raw meat, blood and milk like our nature says we should
Pizza is not a food for slaves, it was a dish for courtisans

• Love it
Reactions: Bashan
Pizza was invented at queen Margherita of Savoy's court, it is a noble dish.

View attachment 2114977

Bow to our queen MARGHERITA OF SAVOY.
Actually, the pizza already existed in the time of the Romans called panis focacius. The pizza Marinara was invented in 1734 before Queen Margherita. Pizza Margherita was invented in 1889. It was presented to her upon her visit to Naples, specifically on account of the colour of its seasoning (tomato, mozzarella and basil), which are reminiscent of the colours of the Italian flag.

What would u call the pizza I posted? is it low class? is it haram? it's pretty simple but so fucking good. I don't like the other pizzas.

What would u call the pizza I posted? is it low class? is it haram? it's pretty simple but so fucking good. I don't like the other pizzas.
It is basic, looks industrial because of the perfect symmetry of the borders.

It is basic, looks industrial because of the perfect symmetry of the borders.
Bro I fucking hate Pizza hut and Domino's. Especially Pizza hut. Maybe I like fake cheese.

• +1
It is different, not the same thing
it's almost the same, look this is panis focacius
reutelnl-focaccia.jpg

it even has the same shape as a Neapolitan pizza. Raffaele Esposito invented the pizza margherita, but not the pizza.

reutelnl-focaccia.jpg

it even has the same shape as a Neapolitan pizza. Raffaele Esposito invented the pizza margherita, but not the pizza.
Wtf is this, doubt you can call that pizza.

• +1
reutelnl-focaccia.jpg

It is not almost the same, this is focaccia in modern italian...

It is not considered the same.

As for Marinara yeah, you are right Marinara is a bit different from standard pizza as it doesn't have nozzarella on it but it is still considerable a pizza.

• +1
It is not almost the same, this is focaccia in modern italian...

It is not considered the same.

As for Marinara yeah, you are right Marinara is a bit different from standard pizza as it doesn't have nozzarella on it but it is still considerable a pizza.
ancientrome.jpg
The very first pizza.

Americans ruin everything. I was watching JoJo and it takes place in Italy. My favorite word/name I learned was “Doppio.”
Italian pizza is elite, but a slice of NYC pizza or Detrot pizza sure hits the spot when you're drinking...

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Italian pizza is elite, but a slice of NYC pizza or Detrot pizza sure hits the spot when you're drinking...
NYC and Detroit pizza don't exist