How to Effectively Gain Weight

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
Above the age of 5, I've had the same proportions in terms of weight and height. For my age I've always been quite thin and tall, making for a slender build. I've had times when I'd eat like a madman and I'd gain no weight AT ALL, and sometimes I'd eat very little and lose no weight. Currently I'm 1,87m and ~65Kg. The BMI calculator states that I'm currently healthy, however I doubt that will continue to be so if I continue my streak of eating like shit, as well as eating shit (IE GoySlop). I am not going to the gym either, which means that even when I don't eat much, I don't spend much either. My appetite isn't the greatest either, so that doesn't help, though I do like exotic meals.

What would you recommend for me? I am not very knowledgeable on types of diets beyond buzzwords such as Paleo and Vegetarian. Since I don't go to any sport as of now I have a chance to change that too (I have scoliosis and that sucks).

Thank you for reading.

gym+ calorie surplus

No, artificial calories I mean.

Same to you
bro a calorie surplus is you eat 300 more calories above maintenance

which allows you to gain muscle therfore gain weight

bro a calorie surplus is you eat 300 more calories above maintenance

which allows you to gain muscle therfore gain weight
Ah, I see.
I mentioned that I don't have much of an appetite for eating. How can I increase this? I've heard of pills that make the brain demand more food.

Ah, I see.
I mentioned that I don't have much of an appetite for eating. How can I increase this? I've heard of pills that make the brain demand more food.
you don't need pills

when you start gaining muscles and strength your apetite wil increase as your maintenance goes up

you don't need pills

when you start gaining muscles and strength your apetite wil increase as your maintenance goes up
Well, I've got to start somewhere. I think for some time they'll be necessary.

You have about the same height and weight as me. You'll look anorexic as fuck then. Only way is too increase your carb intake. Eat Pizza and all that crap time to time. My weight went up from 60kg to 65kg pretty fast

……. Eat food?

You have about the same height and weight as me. You'll look anorexic as fuck then. Only way is too increase your carb intake. Eat Pizza and all that crap time to time. My weight went up from 60kg to 65kg pretty fast
Wowie! 5Kg!
I'll need more than that, chief.
……. Eat food?
Oh, thanks smartass.

No, artificial calories I mean.

Same to you
Just eat meat, its the best advice, you can easily get 99% of the micros with meat (Liver, specially, eat liver). Eggs also will help with your growth.
Do not use those hypercaloric stimulants, just fill your gut, even if you dont want to.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Eat more than 3 times a day in a calorie surplus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Them being?
The hypercaloric supplements themselves, but besides those, eating pizza and other industrialized foods may help you get those cals, but they will give you acne, give you a higher bodyfat, make your face puffy, which are not the best results for people who are looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
The hypercaloric supplements themselves, but besides those, eating pizza and other industrialized foods may help you get those cals, but they will give you acne, give you a higher bodyfat, make your face puffy, which are not the best results for people who are looksmaxxing.
I never had issues with acne and my face isn't puffy at all. I just want to be healthy is all. Don't feel like downing 8 slice pizzas every evening

• +1
Reactions: srkami
I never had issues with acne and my face isn't puffy at all. I just want to be healthy is all. Don't feel like downing 8 slice pizzas every evening
Most people on this forum dont care about health, congrats on ya. You really can gain mass without eating those, I would advise meat (1 pound of meat a day is the general rule), but if you are a broke university student like myself, eating a ton of eggs is a good way too.

Most people on this forum dont care about health, congrats on ya. You really can gain mass without eating those, I would advise meat (1 pound of meat a day is the general rule), but if you are a broke university student like myself, eating a ton of eggs is a good way too.
Ooh I see. Like that famous scene in Rocky where Balboa cracks something like 4 eggs and drinks them all at once.
What's the best type of meat to eat? I mean the type of meat as in how it's cooked, served, etc.

• +1
Reactions: srkami
Ooh I see. Like that famous scene in Rocky where Balboa cracks something like 4 eggs and drinks them all at once.
What's the best type of meat to eat? I mean the type of meat as in how it's cooked, served, etc.
It really doesn't matter, do the way that you enjoy the most, just don't use seed oils on your cooking, as it can lower your testosterone.

don't use seed oils on your cooking,
What about Sneed oil?
grbv2gujrai21.png