How to effectively kill all of your SMV and appeal as a female

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
IMG 1917

This woman has FUCKED all of her appeal to men in the most effective way possible, she’s probably lesbian or something because I cannot imagine a sane straight woman with a decent sex life doing this to herself

Even a fucking landwhale has more appeal and SMV to men, because somewhat thicker/meatier/fluffier women (or whatever term people use to downplay or sugarcoat obesity) is somewhat sexually* attractive and appealing to men

But this is so unsalvageable, no man will ever be attracted to her physically, that is beyond niche fetishistic desire

IMG 1918

She literally looks like a man from the neck down. Anyone that taps this would not only be pretty fucking gay but would probably also be getting pegged afterwards and be turned INTO the female

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Chadeep, noobs and 2 others
Too skinny before, too big after 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, nword49 and Imretarded?
Anyone that taps this would not only be pretty fucking gay but would probably also be getting pegged afterwards and be turned INTO the female
there is her niche

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BeanletMogger and nword49
Yeah to gay men that want their assholes gaped open and to lesbians. That’s like nobody
you think no gay men want to be fucked?

sheesh man, you're as wrong as it gets.

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
you think no gay men want to be fucked?

sheesh man, you're as wrong as it gets.
What the fuck is your point lol. What I’m saying is no straight male is going to find this girl physically or sexually attractive

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
What the fuck is your point lol. What I’m saying is no straight male is going to find this girl physically or sexually attractive
who cares? She can get a bisexual bottom easily

• Hmm...
Reactions: nword49
I would 100% still fuck

• Ugh..
Reactions: framemoggerr