How To Eliminate Time Wasters

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Nr 1 Time Waster : Any form of Social media or Entertainment

Solution : Limit the Apps Usage to maximum 10 minutes a day by installing TrueLocker

Nr 2 Time Waster : Doing the dishes, cleaning, showering etc and Transfer to work/uni/supermarket

Solution: Eat out ( best combined with maintaining social contacts) or eat instant-meals. Locate yourself ina better more central location.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Most importantly delete looksmax account :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, incel194012940, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Sam Ovens had great advice on this tbh

Solution: Eat out ( best combined with maintaining social contacts) or eat instant-meals. Locate yourself ina better more central location.
Just eat bad food for more money theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ken and Deleted member 17244
Just eat bad food for more money theory.
Yeah, autism. The true solution is to not feel bad about wasting time and not view yourself as a labor donkey that should maximize productive output in every second of his being to serve his techno feudalist oligarch jews or to expand the boundaries of his CONSOOOOMPTION

Just have a cute trad wife to cook and clean for you while you work. JFL at adult men cooking for themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Moggable, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
It's called not being a retard. If you're too dumb to do something, no amount of ADHD meds or pomodoro timer bullshit will do anything. Just accept your place as a consumer scum and keep on giving hard workers like me your money.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and incel194012940
all copes, no solotion for my face and height

It's called not being a retard. If you're too dumb to do something, no amount of ADHD meds or pomodoro timer bullshit will do anything. Just accept your place as a consumer scum and keep on giving hustlers like me your money.
im a minimalist since i earn $10 daily jfl

If you eat out the part of your workday that you use to afford it becomes wasted time

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PubertyMaxxer
for transport, read books/ study on commute. if your gl, a girl might flirt with you also due to smart person halo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer