how to ensure maximum looks for children

blackcat

blackcat

Iron
my sister is 1.5 years old. tell me everything i need to do to make sure she doesn't grow up to be ugly.
when should she start eating hard foods? i'm trying to make my parents move her from produced food like ritz crackers to more apples and carrots but they dont listen to me.
how do i make sure she has proper tongue posture?
what's something you wish your parents did when you were younger?

im going to get her to play football when she's older cuz it's really important here.

Being healthy, physically fit, and eating vegetables/fruits/nuts/seeds/chewing gum. Maybe taping their mouth when sleeping (child abuse?).

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and blackcat
Being healthy, physically fit, and eating vegetables/fruits/nuts/seeds/chewing gum. Maybe taping their mouth when sleeping (child abuse?).
nuts is a good idea, i'm sure she'd like those :)

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Team sports like soccer & football kill 2 birds with one stone. The kid gets physically fit and learns to breath properly, AND they participate in a group setting and can make friends easier. It's a godsend.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and blackcat
Team sports like soccer & football kill 2 birds with one stone. The kid gets physically fit and learns to breath properly, AND they participate in a group setting and can make friends easier. It's a godsend.
yup that's why im going to make her stay in football until at least 8th grade,, not making your child practice sports is very bad

True. It's depriving them of health, social interaction, and fun. It's good that you actually care about your sister's development.

nuts is a good idea, i'm sure she'd like those :)
Be careful. Many so-called superfood nuts and seeds are wholly toxic and will only do her harm. Almonds, FLAX SEEDS ESPECIALLY, walnuts and so forth have been proven to cause high inflammation and release toxins
my sister is 1.5 years old. tell me everything i need to do to make sure she doesn't grow up to be ugly.
when should she start eating hard foods? i'm trying to make my parents move her from produced food like ritz crackers to more apples and carrots but they dont listen to me.
how do i make sure she has proper tongue posture?
what's something you wish your parents did when you were younger?

im going to get her to play football when she's older cuz it's really important here.
i'm trying to make my parents move her from produced food like ritz crackers to more apples and carrots but they dont listen to me.
My family still thinks mewing is a scam and that if stars like Brad Pitt or Chris Hensworth only had good genetics when of course that is only part of the picture. Good luck convincing your family to give the kid hard foods and so forth

Be careful. Many so-called superfood nuts and seeds are wholly toxic and will only do her harm. Almonds, FLAX SEEDS ESPECIALLY, walnuts and so forth have been proven to cause high inflammation and release toxins

My family still thinks mewing is a scam and that if stars like Brad Pitt or Chris Hensworth only had good genetics when of course that is only part of the picture. Good luck convincing your family to give the kid hard foods and so forth
i didn't know that about the nuts.. i will try to find some good healthy nuts for her to eat.
i didn't know that about the nuts.. i will try to find some good healthy nuts for her to eat.
probably pistacchios and shit like that

proper nutrition/exercise/slap her when she mouthbreathes

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, Fat cunt, SquareChinOrDeath and 1 other person
sleep, mewing, chewing, exercise is good enough. diet should have a healthy amount of calories and fill most of rda of vitamins and minerals.

your parents aren't going to budge, so its best you leave a good impression on her so you can teach her and she listens. don't act like a coach act like her brother

sleep, mewing, chewing, exercise is good enough. diet should have a healthy amount of calories and fill most of rda of vitamins and minerals.

your parents aren't going to budge, so its best you leave a good impression on her so you can teach her and she listens. don't act like a coach act like her brother
isn't both chewing and "mewing" done for the purpose of having a more defined, masculine jawline? Why would this be a good thing for females exactly?

isn't both chewing and "mewing" done for the purpose of having a more defined, masculine jawline? Why would this be a good thing for females exactly?

well, not too much chewing

its for proper development.

Looks good on women too you monkey

since she is a girl she go into gymnastic for obvious reasons and martial arts for self esteem

no television/electronical devices until she gets 10tbh

Looks good on women too you monkey
a lot of girls have surgery because of what years of chewing gum has done to their face

muscles of females and males are definitely different. i know she will have a wide jaw, but im not sure about how her face will grow frontwards
muscles of females and males are definitely different. i know she will have a wide jaw, but im not sure about how her face will grow frontwards
and this is just for the period as a child
since she is a girl she go into gymnastic for obvious reasons and martial arts for self esteem

no television/electronical devices until she gets 10tbh
ohh i didn't think ab this, im gonna ask her when the time comes whether she wants to go into gymnastics or football
either way they're both supportive environments.
both her parents are over 180cm though, is this gonna be a problem?

Ironic that a anti woman incel crew is helping maxx a female

1) No mouth breathing
2) No thumb sucking
3) Correct tongue posture
4) Hard, chewy foods

That's it. Do everything you can to stop that mouth breathing because it's devastating to facial development. If she develops allergies or is bunged up all the time, you have to do something about it. In the past, parents didn't really see the big deal about mouth breathing, other than some vague notion that breathing through the nose is better (without knowing why). Nobody really knew the connection with skull development. There are no excuses now.

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
incels dont hate women. incels only hate themself for being subchad
i wish it were like that, but most incels really do hate women
1) No mouth breathing
2) No thumb sucking
3) Correct tongue posture
4) Hard, chewy foods

That's it. Do everything you can to stop that mouth breathing because it's devastating to facial development. If she develops allergies or is bunged up all the time, you have to do something about it. In the past, parents didn't really see the big deal about mouth breathing, other than some vague notion that breathing through the nose is better (without knowing why). Nobody really knew the connection with skull development. There are no excuses now.
how do i correct her tongue posture? is it something i need to explain to her or can i do something else

how do i correct her tongue posture? is it something i need to explain to her or can i do something else

At her age, don't even worry about it. As long as she's not mouth breathing, she will have correct tongue posture quite naturally. It's when the mouth breathing starts that bad tongue habits manifest themselves. Just keep an eye on her breathing. When she gets old enough to talk to and reason with (basically 4+) then perhaps quiz her about it then.

At her age, don't even worry about it. As long as she's not mouth breathing, she will have correct tongue posture quite naturally. It's when the mouth breathing starts that bad tongue habits manifest themselves. Just keep an eye on her breathing. When she gets old enough to talk to and reason with (basically 4+) then perhaps quiz her about it then.
when should i start feeding her real, hard foods? whenever i give her small bites of carrots she doesnt end up swallowing them and keeps them at the top of her palate. should she still be eating soft foods?
i will definitely keep you guys updated over the months with how she looks, if anyone wants me to

when should i start feeding her real, hard foods? whenever i give her small bites of carrots she doesnt end up swallowing them and keeps them at the top of her palate. should she still be eating soft foods?
i will definitely keep you guys updated over the months with how she looks, if anyone wants me to

Shit what am I a frigging pediatrician? :D

Having not had either kids or a baby sister, I really have no idea of what the timeline is for feeding different kinds of food to babies. I mean on the one hand, you can bet your ass that cavemen weren't feeding little jars of pureed sweet potato to their cavekids. But on the other, who knows how many babies choked to death on raw bison steaks back in the day. It's definitely a tradeoff.

would mewing give her a masculine bone structure or what

You talk to your family about the stuff you read on this site?

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
You talk to your family about the stuff you read on this site?
Of course not ?. I mention mewing but not in relation to this site

probably pistacchios and shit like that
Macadamia nuts are the least inflammatory and have a good omega3 to omega6 ratio and full of calories.

Be ugly and hope genetic recombination does its job, most male models have ugly patents.

Be ugly and hope genetic recombination does its job, most male models have ugly patents.
which is super weird.. look at this
lmao just realized how dumb i sounded, the child is kristina pimenova a female model. her parents are both hideously ugly

Attachments

• roditeli.jpg
    roditeli.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: