How to enter social groups?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Recently I switched to a new college and it’s been almost a month now since it’s started however I haven’t managed to fit into a proper social group yet, spending most time either alone or bouncing from one person little bit here little bit there. Unfortunately to being ugly I am giga mentalcel.

I struggle to start convos and then maintain them without it being boring or the other person not giving anything. I’m going to get more into sports in the hope that I can fit more into the niggas who play football in the free periods.

However I came to the conclusion that if you manage to be within a proper social group, ideally a popular group with a lot of girls, by the time it’s Halloween and u r invited to a party, u establish urself in a good status. Issue is most people already have their groups made and I do not fit with the popular hyper nt people because I don’t have the same social skills, extroversion, look or lingo.

However I do know one girl that used to go to my school that goes here and she’s with the popular hyper nt group however I don’t think she likes me much but I do have her number and snap so idk if there’s any viable way to somehow make myself connected to these group of people and not end up being at the bottom of the campus social hierarchy again

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and ChadL1te
Nigga fuck humans for all this social connections bullshit

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and paveldurovreal
Bump niggas read u tiktokcels

Not even the title :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul and Napoleon1800
I am making a guide that might help you, I recently switched schools and it has been going great thanks to my social stratagies

Very relatable
Train to become ultra nt or embrace that you will never have a hollywood college experience and find something else to enjoy

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Honestly, bro all it takes is one connection, join clubs, academic frats, and other student groups.

As for the girl, this is gonna sound weird but you'll need to follow her or somehow track down her whereabouts and 'accidentally run into her' so you can catchup and detect her attitude towards you. Reason being, its too risky to just message her out of thin air.

You arent respected and you arent known. If you want to have more male friends you need to do more low inhib things without being completely cringe.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and paveldurovreal
You’re asking the question, it’s over for you bud :lul:

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal
Recently I switched to a new college and it’s been almost a month now since it’s started however I haven’t managed to fit into a proper social group yet, spending most time either alone or bouncing from one person little bit here little bit there. Unfortunately to being ugly I am giga mentalcel.

I struggle to start convos and then maintain them without it being boring or the other person not giving anything. I’m going to get more into sports in the hope that I can fit more into the niggas who play football in the free periods.

However I came to the conclusion that if you manage to be within a proper social group, ideally a popular group with a lot of girls, by the time it’s Halloween and u r invited to a party, u establish urself in a good status. Issue is most people already have their groups made and I do not fit with the popular hyper nt people because I don’t have the same social skills, extroversion, look or lingo.

However I do know one girl that used to go to my school that goes here and she’s with the popular hyper nt group however I don’t think she likes me much but I do have her number and snap so idk if there’s any viable way to somehow make myself connected to these group of people and not end up being at the bottom of the campus social hierarchy again
it depends on many factors but you should honestly just be more open with your body movement and behaviour and people will notice that and take note if they ever see you again. take the high trust pill

Honestly it’s over if u have to think this hard about it