How to escalate in class?

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
So I've gotten the opportunity of a life time.
There's this blonde blue eyed Aryan girl in my class (jb) who got thay typical high class pretty German model look. Just google 'German model' and you'll see.
She gives so much IOIs she's staring every lesson and when I go talk she freaked out the first time and froze. Now she carries the whole convo and is always very positive when Im around. Typical teen girl nervousness = indicator high interest.

The thing is, I know she wants me but how do I escalate it to doing something outside of school? I have 2 classes with her so I see her daily. It's actually very important for me.
She's a very nervous type so I dont want to intimidate her cus Im intimidating enough.

then just ask her out. dont complicate things
It seems a bit weird to randomly ask her out for a drink or something. I'd rather do things subtle like having to do an assignment together. Maybe I'm too high inhib

It seems a bit weird to randomly ask her out for a drink or something. I'd rather do things subtle like having to do an assignment together. Maybe I'm too high inhib
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: spongebob
Fine, just ask her to come over and do hw with you. If you have good chemistry ask her out for a drink or to go to a party with you. Build from there.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob