How to escalate with a girl?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Serious post.

What is the best thing to say to a chick that ive been talking to in order to escalate into more sexual energy? I dont just wanna ask for her number out of the blue. I want to say something smooth so that she knows im interested

Virgin alert

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and mid
One glass full of emotions

Serious post.

What is the best thing to say to a chick that ive been talking to in order to escalate into more sexual energy? I dont just wanna ask for her number out of the blue. I want to say something smooth so that she knows im interested
Compliment her smile or hair

• JFL
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Virgin alert
1 body. Only reason i have it is because of just be first theory. Im still not good with chicks tho. Any real advice? Im not autistic and i act quite NT with witty jokes. Just dunno how to escalate in the best way

1 body. Only reason i have it is because of just be first theory. Im still not good with chicks tho. Any real advice? Im not autistic and i act quite NT with witty jokes. Just dunno how to escalate in the best way
In person or text

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen, Deleted member and john2
If she doesn’t make the first move she don’t really want you
She starts conversations with me which is why im actually giving the whole redpill "game" thing a chance. I think she might have some amount of attraction to me, but i need to make sure by escalating

She starts conversations with me which is why im actually giving the whole redpill "game" thing a chance. I think she might have some amount of attraction to me, but i need to make sure by escalating
Ask her to initiate first if you’re such a shy bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: Oxygen
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Deleted member 55314, Oxygen and 1 other person
if she likes you, just kiss her, and put one hand on he waist

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Oxygen
if you high inhib - probably is - invite her to the theater and go for a kiss during a slow section of the movie

You need to give off some very subtle sexual energy when interacting, but just enough that they can pick up on some attraction. also, LOOK IN THEIR EYES. Not in a weird way, but in a way that gets you and her feeling kinda happy. Get closer slowly as you're talking, you'll naturally feel gravitated if you like them. You don't have to do anything special by then when you touch them, just touch them like normal and the energy present will get them going crazy. Also, use your conversation with her as filler in between the things you do.

Shit, I'm getting horny writing this. I know you'd fuck it up by step 2 though since you're probably autistic :cop:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Oxygen and autistic_tendencies
You need to give off some very subtle sexual energy when interacting, but just enough that they can pick up on some attraction. also, LOOK IN THEIR EYES. Not in a weird way, but in a way that gets you and her feeling kinda happy. Get closer slowly as you're talking, you'll naturally feel gravitated if you like them. You don't have to do anything special by then when you touch them, just touch them like normal and the energy present will get them going crazy. Also, use your conversation with her as filler in between the things you do.

Shit, I'm getting horny writing this. I know you'd fuck it up by step 2 though since you're probably autistic :cop:
Genuinely appreciate the effort you put into answering my question. Glad some people are actually helpful

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
You need to give off some very subtle sexual energy when interacting, but just enough that they can pick up on some attraction. also, LOOK IN THEIR EYES. Not in a weird way, but in a way that gets you and her feeling kinda happy. Get closer slowly as you're talking, you'll naturally feel gravitated if you like them. You don't have to do anything special by then when you touch them, just touch them like normal and the energy present will get them going crazy.
Any other ways to create sexual energy?

Any other ways to create sexual energy?
Sexual jokes and just breaking the physical barrier. An example is putting your arms around her, if she lets you do that its a pretty good indicator of more things to come.
I dont fuck with the corny romantic shit, its gay and can only be pulled off by chad.

• +1
f

fuck you ntnigger

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Serious post.

be hornyt

• Ugh..
Whats the step before this though. Cant just go from a compliment into kissing. This is in a semi-public place btw. I want her to know im interested
what you need to do, is slightly touch her and see if she reciprocates. that is the easiest thing. Like put your arm around her, casually, or make a joke and put your arm around her. Thats what I usually do. And then if shes completely opposed to it, dont touch her further, and dont bring her rejection up

if she is comfortable with your arm around her, take her to more "intimate" place like a park or some place, and sit on a bench. Make sure your arm is still around her, and talk about more "spiritual" or "future" things. Like what are your goals or do you believe in god. This tip only works for higher iq women, i dont go for low class women anyway.

when shes talking, look deeply into her eyes, and if she likes you, shell look back. Come closer to her, and kiss her.
Or just ask her "can i kiss you"

If she says "yes..." kiss her.

If she says "no", dont kiss her.

or dont ask her at all, and kiss her.

Go slay tiger

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Narcissus🥀, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Grope

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Oxygen and scrunchables
what you need to do, is slightly touch her and see if she reciprocates. that is the easiest thing. Like put your arm around her, casually, or make a joke and put your arm around her. Thats what I usually do. And then if shes completely opposed to it, dont touch her further, and dont bring her rejection up
I cant put my arm around her in the social situation we're in. It has to be a bit more casual than that. How do you suggest i break the touch barrier? Its not like i can dap her up :lul:

ur mad at what i said but it works

Being horny is your advice? Want me to end up in jail?
i didn't say to rape her calm down bro
just be horny so you absolutely need to fuck her and you'll try ur best

• Hmm...
I cant put my arm around her in the social situation we're in. It has to be a bit more casual than that. How do you suggest i break the touch barrier? Its not like i can dap her up :lul:
take her on a date, what is the social situation

Someone i sit next to in class
lowk, then before asking for a date, you should dap her up. Unironically.

ask for a pencil or smth. Are you in the west?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen and vermillioncorefan
is she your friend or just some girl you're talking to

If shes not throwing her pussy on you the moment you lock eyes then its over
at least thats indians on an incel forum told me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Oxygen
is she your friend or just some girl you're talking to
Kind of both? Been talking to her in class for like a month now. Not really a friend friend but more of an acquaintance

Kind of both? Been talking to her in class for like a month now. Not really a friend friend but more of an acquaintance
hold eye contact when talking to her and see if she matches the energy. also are you minimally attractive? any advice is worthless if you're ugly as fuck

hold eye contact when talking to her. also are you minimally attractive? any advice is worthless if you're ugly as fuck
Im not ugly as fuck. I think she might find me attractive because she starts conversations with me but i legit dont know unless i escalate

Anyone reading this with experience please give your thoughts. This girl could possibly be my next relationship if shit works out lmao

:feelsmega:

Im not ugly as fuck. I think she might find me attractive because she starts conversations with me but i legit dont know unless i escalate
then do what I said with the eye contact. If she maintains it then she's interested. Idk what to tell you past that because girls usually know my intentions by default

then do what I said with the eye contact. If she maintains it then she's interested. Idk what to tell you past that because girls usually know my intentions by default
So eye contact is your best advice? Im already great at that. How do girls knoq your intentions by "default". I feel like I purposely have to make my intentions clear by making a move

So eye contact is your best advice?
I mean yeah not much else to it, maybe look at her lips for like 1 second while you're talking to her and then switch back to the eyes. make sure she notices, it's not creepy but makes interest clear

How do girls know your intentions by "default".
maybe I'm just that good
future saturday night live GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mid and Oxygen
Lmao sounds like a plan

USA.
yeah , touching is good. whatever class you have, just ask her if she knows what to do. i remember in ap chem i’d ask some hoe how to do it, and shake her hand when she “taught” me lmfaoo

• +1
yeah , touching is good. whatever class you have, just ask her if she knows what to do. i remember in ap chem i’d ask some hoe how to do it, and shake her hand when she “taught” me lmfaoo
I mean yeah not much else to it, maybe look at her lips for like 1 second while you're talking to her and then switch back to the eyes. make sure she notices, it's not creepy but makes interest clear

maybe I'm just that good
future saturday night live GIF
So apparently next time i see her im gonna initiate a conversation and get to a point where i dap her up about something, maintain eye contact the whole time (very briefly pausing to look at her lips), create sexual tension by closing the physical gap between us, and use words to hint towards my interest in her. Ending it by asking her on a date?

How should i ask her on a date? (Ex. maybe we can get to know each other better, whats your snap/number? Or even: do you wanna talk more later? Lets go for coffee)

And yes, i know my questions sound like I havent spoken to any females besides my mom but i just want to get advice

• +1
Reactions: GrowthReaper