How to escalate with women?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
So my biggest issue is escalating.
What do I do after I express intrest in a woman and have already beat the min looks threshold?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
You ask her out

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Riding a escalator with a female shouldn’t be that hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown and Hebbe wem
If you are Chad she makes it easy

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and dodt
Fr tho watch some of those videos about being “alpha” and some videos on escalating. People on here might call it cope or blue pill but there is some truth in them, u just gotta dcepheir the truth from the bullshit lies

• +1
Rub her thigh, whisper in her ear then... take out your penis and piss on her.

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, Phad, 11gaijin and 2 others
It’s over :feelsrope:

Jk, it’s easy to know if a girl likes you, just ask her to do something with you.
Thing is I saw her once and asked her best friend is she is intrested and she said she is when she saw me.

I need to build rapport someway
Rub her thigh, whisper in her ear then... take out your penis and piss on her.
Name checks out

Just do what i do, Notice girl, she notice you, she shows interest, you show interest, they send IOI, You acknowledge, And never approach thats how you stay incel, Thats all folks.

• +1
Reactions: Phad, FatmanO and dodt
Move closer if you are near her, just slightly and see how she reacts.

Just caged imagining how cringe that would look if OP tries
Like standing next to her if you are in a group talking or something.

Just caged imagining how cringe that would look if OP tries
Move closer if you are near her, just slightly and see how she reacts.
She goes to same school but diffrent project(I go to preschool she goes to dance classes so we have completly diffrent classes and buildings and never see eachother)
Like standing next to her if you are in a group talking or something.
We never talked before tho

She goes to same school but diffrent project(I go to preschool she goes to dance classes so we have completly diffrent classes and buildings and never see eachother)

We never talked before tho
I have the exact same problem. Might just have to go:chad: mode and cold approach.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Or just start talking on insta? I said hi and she saif hi back and I pussied Out
How long ago was this? If this is a long time ago then you've already fucked up ngl. It makes a bad first impression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and UltraExtremeIntense
Or just start talking on insta? I said hi and she saif hi back and I pussied Out
Good try but pussying out doesn't help. Send her another message.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
How long ago was this? If this is a long time ago then you've already fucked up ngl. It makes a bad first impression
1 week ago tbh
Good try but pussying out doesn't help. Send her another message.
Fuck Ill jusg say I have school or smth
:feelswhat: @TurboAutist45 if she saw me irl a few times and said she would date me after I asked I think theres still chance

1 week ago tbh

:feelswhat: @TurboAutist45 if she saw me irl a few times and said she would date me after I asked I think theres still chance
Say 'hey I see you around school sometimes and was wondering if you would like to go out sometime?'

• +1
If your smart enough, this is all you need to see to understand escalation

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
1 week ago tbh

Well its not ogre but you've made it harder for yourself (maybe not that much but still)
If you talked to her irl and she said she'd date you then she already did the escalating work for you, all you had to do was say "lets go on a date then":feelstastyman:

If there's already some chemistry between you and her it gonna be easy. Just advance naturally. It happened that way with all my past girlfriends but nowadays it's really difficult if you're not chad. If she's "shit testing" you it's a clear sign that you're not attractive (enough) for her, and that she wants something more (money, free meals etc).

Go ER for instant escalation

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 470
Touch her ass.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle