How to Escape Cycle of Hatred?

B

bananacoffee

Silver
I live in a city full of white people, and I am among the few brown people.

This city is very cliquey and it is very hard to socialize/make friends/make a girlfriend if you are a newcomer.

I very obviously get treated worse because I'm brown and 5'7.

Therefore, I end up hating the society here and as a result more people behave bitterly towards me

It's like im in a cycle of endless hatred

They hate me ---> I hate them ---> They hate me more

ignore them and live for yourself not other
let go of hatred and learn to love
its easier said than done but you have to put in effort
i used to hate the world and everyone but now i dont let that shit affect me and im significantly happier
LOVE 🥰

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, LuckyBeast and thugmaxxer2
live with brown peaple ...?

so retarted

move cities

• Love it
Reactions: Rzn
ignore them and live for yourself not other
let go of hatred and learn to love
its easier said than done but you have to put in effort
i used to hate the world and everyone but now i dont let that shit affect me and im significantly happier
LOVE 🥰
i am currently on that mindset, where i "dont give a fuck about anybody"

but that translates into "i dont give a fuck about anybody so fuck you as well and fuck off"

so its not a good solution

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Move places or smile and look approachable and be kind to everyone you see aka bluepill yourself

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
i am currently on that mindset, where i "dont give a fuck about anybody"

but that translates into "i dont give a fuck about anybody so fuck you as well and fuck off"

so its not a good solution
i know, its hard
just ask yourself, in 5 years, will these words matter to you? will those people matter? probably no. dont give your time and attention to fags. you have a life ahead of you. thats all.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and LuckyBeast
i know, its hard
just ask yourself, in 5 years, will these words matter to you? will those people matter? probably no. dont give your time and attention to fags. you have a life ahead of you. thats all.
how can i live life with no girl or not many friends in my life

how can i live life with no girl or not many friends in my life
i live that kind of life. its hard. just live. or work extra hard to keep friends close and looksmax and work hard to have a good life and gf

• +1
It's not your race or your color if literally all of them are against you. You should try to fit in and not challenge if you do that. People hate when outsiders come and challenge their norms. If you glow up it'll also help because a better looking person gets treated better everywhere ofc. Don't mind them just try to improve and you'll be rewarded when you do. Resentful and hateful people are disgusting to others

• +1
It's not your race or your color if literally all of them are against you. You should try to fit in and not challenge if you do that. People hate when outsiders come and challenge their norms. If you glow up it'll also help because a better looking person gets treated better everywhere ofc. Don't mind them just try to improve and you'll be rewarded when you do. Resentful and hateful people are disgusting to others
i dont do anything wrong, i just go to work peacefully, work well with my colleagues, and i go to gym then go back home

but inbetween when i order a coffee for example, or when im at a grocery store and an old white karen looks at me with disgust for existing

i am improving but whats the point

i live that kind of life. its hard. just live. or work extra hard to keep friends close and looksmax and work hard to have a good life and gf
i live in a richer neighborhood (i pay full rent every month) and almost every morning while im locking the doors on the way to work, white people drive by slowly and stare at me as if im robbing my own house

• So Sad
i live in a richer neighborhood (i pay full rent every month) and almost every morning while im locking the doors on the way to work, white people drive by slowly and stare at me as if im robbing my own house
ok?
doesnt disregard what i said, this only seems like a complaint.

• +1
  • Hmm...