How to face reveal without doxxing myself?

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Lots of incels on this forum are interested to see what a pureblooded han chinese looks like and are begging me to show their face so I can be put in PSL edits along the likes of lachowski, barrett, o'pry, nikopoulos, drago and zanoza.

How do I face reveal without getting doxxed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, IAMNOTANINCEL, m0ss26 and 5 others
just post a pic faggot

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
Dont reveal your ugly ass face then stupid faggot lmao

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, m0ss26 and Deleted member 51465
Impossible

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Lots of incels on this forum are interested to see what a pureblooded han chinese looks like and are begging me to show their face so I can be put in PSL edits along the likes of lachowski, barrett, o'pry, nikopoulos, drago and zanoza.

send us a disappearing photo on Telegram tbh

How to swim without water?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, enchanted_elixir, kebab and 6 others
Why would someone bother to dox you

• +1
Reactions: wayme and Running!
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, dannydipss, m0ss26 and 1 other person
No one wants to see your ugly ass chang face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss and DoII
Low t question

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

Just pm those who want to know ig

You need to be jobless with no friends irl

So if even someone tried to dox you and ruin your life (like what happened with @Nibba) with no friends and no job or college, the doxer won't be able to ruin your life because basically you don't have any.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and distance decay
Just post it pussy you aint got no ops blud

You need to be jobless with no friends irl

So if even someone tried to dox you and ruin your life (like what happened with @Nibba) with no friends and no job or college, the doxer won't be able to ruin your life because basically you don't have any.
what happened with him ?

what happened with him ?
@itsOVER And Zesto doxxed him and sent his racist and edgy posts to his friends, family and even his college professors.

His life was ruined basically, i still miss him though he was a Jacked Chadlite and was expert in bodybuilding, hope the man is doing good these days

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and Running!
@itsOVER And Zesto doxxed him and sent his racist and edgy posts to his friends, family and even his college professors.

His life was ruined basically, i still miss him though he was a Jacked Chadlite and was expert in bodybuilding, hope the man is doing good these days
Chadlite in Mumbai lol his face was not that good

Censor your eye area and run the photo through Tineye if u get 0 results u can’t be doxxed

what absolute losers. why would they do this, any motives? also what’d he look like if there are any pics

Chadlite in Mumbai lol his face was not that good
Yeah not Chadlite in org psl autistic standards, the guy was a jacked 6'2 with a htn face at least, the average foid views him as a Chad probably

Also his tinder stats where tremendously good, he had like 5 matches at the worst days, 15-10 on average so he mogs

• +1
Reactions: Running!
why would they do this, any motives?
All i remember it was a fight and drama, doesn't remember what Nibba did to them at the time but him and Zesto are in good terms rn and Zesto deleted most of the doxed data about him

also what’d he look like if there are any pics
Don't have any pics of him but after a quick search i came with these 2
Images
1430119 frame

He had a lot of nt mogger pics but idk if he deleted them or what, couldn't even get a pic of his frame from front lol but you got the idea he was a good looking mfer

• +1
Reactions: Running!

You don't. Once a forum user has your picture, whether acquired though PMs, Discord, Instagram, etc., you're at their mercy.
Even if you use imgur, someone can always screenshot it so even if you take it down, someone might have it.
Of course, they'll get banned for doxxing, but the damage will be done.

• +1
Reactions: wayme and kanderior