HOW TO FACEPULL WITHOUT RECESSING LE CHIN

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So you're a looksmaxxer, and you want a more forward upward maxilla, chances are you've already come across facepulling and you saw this device (reverse facemask):

The problem with this torture device however is that it presses on the chin and this most likely pulls the jaw more backward and downward and takes the chin with it, every study with facepulling shows downward rotation of the mandible because of this.
This is actually the reason it's used so much for class 3 Maloclussion (underbites). Dr Mahony even talks about it in this video:

Now the only option left (which is unironically not even that complicated) is to make a head mount like this:

Source: http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com/

The only problem I could see with this stuff is the helmet constantly falling off your head or rotating off your head cause it's obviously pulling from the front of the helmet, idk how this would go since maybe it's mounted firmly and strongly against the head but I'm not sure.

@nelson @GoMadAndSTFU

Bro you are not aware of the.cope and rope facepuller ? Or the face bow puller ?

Bro you are not aware of the.cope and rope facepuller ? Or the face bow puller ?
How are you supposed to somewhat accurately determine the angle of the facepulling with copes one? @nelson said it still recesses the chin or pushes on it.

Also the face bow is 250 bucks, not buying that garbage bro

How are you supposed to somewhat accurately determine the angle of the facepulling with copes one? @nelson said it still recesses the chin or pushes on it.

I never said that

if u cant spend 250 bucks how do u expect to ascend

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and retard
LE CHIN :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685