how to facially ascend in 3 months

To expand some, iodine and d3 are necessary. For framecells, look up rib cage expansion bodybuilding it will help.
most people arent into body building they just want an aesthetic body

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
most people arent into body building they just want an aesthetic body
yeah but rib cage expansion is a big hailo for framecells, you could get an inch or 2 of width

deadass get a haircut every 3 weeks. i know it sounds like cope but it will make your hair extremely healthy and it can even change its texture/how your hair growths (shape).
did you experience this for yourself or is this just pseudoscience?

did you experience this for yourself or is this just pseudoscience?
i experienced it myself. it keeps your hair healthy and make sure that your barber uses scissors and not the machine if youre getting fades and shit. machine fucks the hair up

Cigarette's threads are always 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

i experienced it myself. it keeps your hair healthy and make sure that your barber uses scissors and not the machine if youre getting fades and shit. machine fucks the hair up
usually he uses a razor up until a certain point and then he uses the comb and scissors.

- keep your mouth and lips sealed you fucking mouthbreathers. "bBuuT mY aLLerGies" take pills for it, keep your room clean (you disgusting fucks) and eat healthy. everything that happens to your body is linked to what type of food you ingest.

- close your eyes and squeeze hard. open after 10 seconds. do reps of this to change your eye shape. you'll be eye working the muscles out. results are permanent after a while.

- sleep without or with a small pillow. will straighten your neck and fix any jaw imbalances. i used to sleep with 2 pillows now i only use a small one.

- you dont have to mew if you dont want to but just try to keep your tongue on your palate, it helps believe it or not

- chintucking with your back against a wall will put your jaw back in place and fix your neck posture.

- chewing. results are basically instant after 3 days of doing it. you can feel your muscles stronger. if one side of your face is bigger than the other chew on the side thats smaller. chew your food as long as possible. HARD FOODS ONLY.

- drop your body fat %. everyone has uneven fat distrib. it can make one side of your face bigger, make your face droopy, etc.

- gymmaxxing depends on what you're trying to accomplish. for example, i only tone because i have a good frame and muscle %. going full ER in the gym will accomplish nothing if you don't know what you want. try to hit shoulders, back, chest and legs if you want an aesthetic body.

- swallow with your tongue not with your cheeks. drink some water and try to swallow without making any facial expressions. if you make facial expressions when you swallow your water or food its over.

- nothing natural you can do about height besides stretching unless that you're under 22 y/o

- deadass get a haircut every 3 weeks. i know it sounds like cope but it will make your hair extremely healthy and it can even change its texture/how your hair growths (shape). use natural products only.

- zero alcohol product-based products on face. will dry your skin out extremely fast. also stop drinking alcohol and doing drugs.

SUPPLEMENTS:

- L-Carnitine: to drop body fat even faster. take 20mL before working out. wouldnt recommend 20mL if youre under the age of 17 or over the age of 35. take 15mL if you are under 17 or if you are over 35. You can buy small packs and mix them with water or buy the liquid bottle straight away. i recommend the liquid bottle it's handier.

- Chromium Picolinate 500mcg: take 1 pill before eating any meals. will help a lot with fatloss.

tags: @gigi @tyronelite @kjsbdfiusdf @gamma @6.5PSL @Xangsane @Preston
THIS WILL GIVE NIGGAS MORE RESULTS THAN SAVING FOR AN OBSCURE SURGERY YOU CANNOT AFFORD JFL

People discount the mewing/proper swallowing shit so hard but it's basically the most optimal and natural location for your tongue and how to swallow. You lose nothing if you do it and you gain the possibility to changing your face, literal win win. Not sure about the eye thing tho.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Can anyone actually explain pRopEr sWallowing to me?

Does that eye blinking work? I tried it before, one time it worked, my pupils got smaller I gained like 0.5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: cardiologist
- deadass get a haircut every 3 weeks. i know it sounds like cope but it will make your hair extremely healthy and it can even change its texture/how your hair growths (shape). use natural products only.
any confirmation on this?

close your eyes and squeeze hard. open after 10 seconds. do reps of this to change your eye shape. you'll be eye working the muscles out. results are permanent after a while.
do you have any evidence that this works?

- L-Carnitine: to drop body fat even faster. take 20mL before working out. wouldnt recommend 20mL if youre under the age of 17 or over the age of 35. take 15mL if you are under 17 or if you are over 35. You can buy small packs and mix them with water or buy the liquid bottle straight away. i recommend the liquid bottle it's handier.
can I take the tablet version? it's 2000mg (2g)
also what's the difference between liquid and solid supps?

can I take the tablet version? it's 2000mg (2g)
also what's the difference between liquid and solid supps?
you could but idk about ti. id rather take liquid because it releases the carnitine to your body in 5 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Zures
shit thread op
i wont even bother elaborating at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
you look like shit wont work on you anyways gtfo
repeating the same things that have been said over and over again dosent make you high iq op.

- keep your mouth and lips sealed you fucking mouthbreathers. "bBuuT mY aLLerGies" take pills for it, keep your room clean (you disgusting fucks) and eat healthy. everything that happens to your body is linked to what type of food you ingest.

- close your eyes and squeeze hard. open after 10 seconds. do reps of this to change your eye shape. you'll be eye working the muscles out. results are permanent after a while.

- sleep without or with a small pillow. will straighten your neck and fix any jaw imbalances. i used to sleep with 2 pillows now i only use a small one.

- you dont have to mew if you dont want to but just try to keep your tongue on your palate, it helps believe it or not

- chintucking with your back against a wall will put your jaw back in place and fix your neck posture.

- chewing. results are basically instant after 3 days of doing it. you can feel your muscles stronger. if one side of your face is bigger than the other chew on the side thats smaller. chew your food as long as possible. HARD FOODS ONLY.

- drop your body fat %. everyone has uneven fat distrib. it can make one side of your face bigger, make your face droopy, etc.

- gymmaxxing depends on what you're trying to accomplish. for example, i only tone because i have a good frame and muscle %. going full ER in the gym will accomplish nothing if you don't know what you want. try to hit shoulders, back, chest and legs if you want an aesthetic body.

- swallow with your tongue not with your cheeks. drink some water and try to swallow without making any facial expressions. if you make facial expressions when you swallow your water or food its over.

- nothing natural you can do about height besides stretching unless that you're under 22 y/o

- zero alcohol product-based products on face. will dry your skin out extremely fast. also stop drinking alcohol and doing drugs.

SUPPLEMENTS:

- Chromium Picolinate 500mcg: take 1 pill before eating any meals. will help a lot with fatloss.

You forgot skin

“Need studies” 🤓🤓

is eye excercise still legit?
Will it damage the eyes if i am squezing hard

once you realize that its small things like literally keeping your mouth and lips sealed that change your face you'll finally be happy
Overrated advice from muh dr mew. Mouthbreathing is the result of being recessed aka having a low hyoid bone. Not the other way around. Breathing properly through your nose is still remonded ofc, but it will not change your facial looks. Dont belive all the shit you see on yt and tiktok posted from stupid zoomers.

is potassium intake that important?
Imagine, excessive potasium intake / retention in the bloodstream can cause cardiac arrhythmias and lead to a stroke.
Same happens with too low potassium intake / retention, but in this case directly causes stroke.
Maintain it in healthy lvl.

(Its very difficult to have problems with potassium if you only use natural supplements and diurethics, but if for some reason you use chemical diurethics, it could lead you to... RIP)

"- close your eyes and squeeze hard. open after 10 seconds. do reps of this to change your eye shape. you'll be eye working the muscles out. results are permanent after a while."

I want at least an explanation what it does to the eyes or a before and after of someones eyes.
Would this improve my eyes if I'm kpopmaxxing? I don't want hunter eyes.

SUPPLEMENTS:

You forgot MSM+Glutathione+Vitamin C for Skin lightening

high iq post, just turned 14, gonna use this to pubertymaxx

does the eye technique help with canthal tilt or am I fucked?

SUPPLEMENTS:

will the eye exercises fix this? It’s uneven and I just want them to be more symmetrical

Attachments

• IMG_6301.jpeg
    IMG_6301.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 0