How to fade scars after popping a pimple?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I got two pimples on my chin recently and popped them when they became whiteheads, now they are ugly brown scars and look just as bad, how can I quickly get rid of them? I have been putting retinol on them once a day, should I put more? Use other products?

laser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
I got two pimples on my chin recently and popped them when they became whiteheads, now they are ugly brown scars and look just as bad, how can I quickly get rid of them? I have been putting retinol on them once a day, should I put more? Use other products?
If brown finacea gel if red laser

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
Idk lol not much u can do..

Microneedling RF, PRP, laser, subcision, excision resurfacing, microblading, dembrassion, chemical peels TONS of shit u can do if you can tolerate getting bladed in the face and lasered 5+ times. Also depends on the severity of your scarring. If it’s atrophic, hyperpigmentation, cystic etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
Goes away on its own most of the time, also put a patch after popping

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Microneedling RF, PRP, laser, subcision, excision resurfacing, microblading, dembrassion, chemical peels TONS of shit u can do if you can tolerate getting bladed in the face and lasered 5+ times. Also depends on the severity of your scarring. If it’s atrophic, hyperpigmentation, cystic etc
Actually I only read half the post. I thought he asked for an overnight type of thing, hence why I said not much you can do

Bro this shit is so miserable I had mogger clear skin and looked good now I have two ugly ass grey circles on my chin my life is ruined.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Bro this shit is so miserable I had mogger clear skin and looked good now I have two ugly ass grey circles on my chin my life is ruined.
Put some slight make up. None can tell

I just wrote 100 things u could do and u didn’t even react to my post KYS UGLY DOG

I just wrote 100 things u could do and u didn’t even react to my post KYS UGLY DOG
Lmao thanks for the info but I can’t do any of it I’m 17 my mom won’t let me get laser treatment for a scar and I’m broke as fuck so I can’t pay for it myself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410