How to FALL ASLEEP in 2 MINUTES

Rea

Rea

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง
I'm sharing a short guide to help you fall asleep quickly because time is money. :feelsautistic:

This is what U.S. Navy fighter pilots used to catch some sleep whenever they had free time. Due to the high levels of psychological and physical stress, the U.S. military had to deal with pilots on edge, leading to friendly fire incidents and easy targets.

They called on a man named Bud Winter, who developed the following method, which can be found in many meditation techniques for sleeping. Bud Winter described his program, which he used for aviators and later athletes after the war, in his book Relax and Win, which costs no less than $220 on Amazon.

Bud Winter teaches you how to sleep even on two chairs, which is an uncomfortable position, but the overall protocol applies to any position. This is particularly useful for those who have periods of intense work with very little time, sacrificing sleep at night but finding small windows to rest.

He divides this into two phases: physical relaxation and mental relaxation. The first is necessary to achieve the second.

Let's get started sleeping like the U.S. Navy in 1943! :feelsautistic:

How to Physically Relax

Sit on your chair and place your feet on the other one. With your knees crossed, let your hands rest loosely between your legs. Now close your eyes and relax your neck until it rests on your chest.

Breathe slowly, deeply, and regularly. Release the tension in your face. Relax your scalp. Just let go. Now let your jaw drop open. Relax the rest of your facial muscles, including your lips and tongue. Let everything go. Breathe slowly.

Now let's focus on the muscles around your eyes. Let them settle into your eyelids. Don't concentrate; just let them go. Breathe slowly.

Now let your shoulders drop as slowly as they can. You might think they're already low, but let them go even lower. Just let your torso collapse. Slump. Imagine you are a huge, heavy blob on the chair, like a jellyfish. Breathe slowly. As you exhale, release more and more tension.

Let's move on to your arms. Speak directly to the muscles in your arms. First, your right bicep. Tell it to relax, to go limp. Do the same for your right forearm. Then your hand and fingers on your right hand. Your arm should feel like a dead weight on your leg. Repeat the relaxation process with your left arm. Breathe slowly.

Your entire upper body has relaxed, and a warm, pleasant sensation flows through you. You feel good. A feeling of well-being fills your body.

Now for your lower body. Speak to the muscles in your right thigh. Let them become a dead weight on the chair. Let the flesh hang from the bones. Do the same for your right calf. Then the muscles in your right ankle and foot. Tell yourself that your right leg has no bones in it. It's just a flank, a heavy weight on the chair. Repeat the process with your left leg.

Now you are physically relaxed, or so you think. To be more certain, take three deep breaths, and as you exhale, release all remaining tension. One... whoosh, two... whoosh, three... whoosh.

Note 1: If you have trouble relaxing a part of your body, try tensing it first and then relaxing it afterward.

Note 2: Winter taught cadets to cultivate this state in any stressful situation to relax, improve concentration, and make better decisions afterward.

From there, Winter teaches how to slip into a deep and relaxing sleep by becoming mentally relaxed. :Comfy:

How to Relax Mentally

Winter asserts that once you are physically relaxed, if you keep your mind free of active thoughts for just 10 seconds, you will fall asleep. The key to falling asleep quickly is to stop the flow of thoughts that usually swirl around in your head. You need to stop ruminating on regrets, fears, and the day's problems.

Winter particularly warns against thoughts involving movement. Studies using electrodes on cadets' bodies have shown that simply thinking about an activity creates tension in the muscles involved. Modern studies confirm this observation: just imagining an activity engages the same parts of the brain as if you were actually doing it (this is why when you imagine yourself in a stressful situation, you can actually feel the stress you would experience). Therefore, when trying to imagine yourself relaxed in a chair, it is counterproductive to imagine yourself active.

So, to drift off to sleep, you want to fill your mind with the calmest contemplations. Winter suggests three good ones to use; you don't need to use all threeโ€”just pick one, and if it doesn't work, try another:

First, imagine that you are on a warm spring day, resting at the bottom of a canoe on a very calm lake. You gaze at the blue sky with lazy clouds floating by. Allow no other thoughts to intrude. Focus solely on this scene and keep out any foreign thoughts, especially those involving any movement. Hold this image and savor it for 10 seconds.

For the second sleep-inducing fantasy, imagine yourself in a large black velvet hammock, with everything around you being black. Maintain this image for 10 seconds as well.

The third technique is to repeatedly tell yourself, "Don't think... don't think... don't think..." and so on. Keep this focus and clear your mind of other thoughts for at least 10 seconds.

The cadets at the aviation school were split into two groups: one group received relaxation training, while the other group was a control group. The first group far surpassed the second group in all mentally taxing classes, exercises requiring discipline, and physically intensive tests. After six weeks of practice, 96% of the aviators could fall asleep in 2 minutes or less, anywhere and at any time. Not only could they fall asleep even after drinking coffee, but also with simulated noise from machines and various types of gunfire in the background!

After the war, Winter taught the technique to his athletes and became one of the best sprint coaches of all time (with 102 All-Americans, 27 Olympians, and 10 world records).

Winter strongly believed that the program, originally developed to relieve combat stress, was equally applicable to the pressures and fatigue civilians face in their everyday lives.

Itโ€™s practical for falling asleep quickly and well when time is short, and useful for those with irregular schedules and difficulty sleeping.

For best results, practice this relaxation technique consistently, without stressing over it (which would be like shooting yourself in the foot).

Thanks for reading, dismissed! :Comfy:

For all the retards who think it's AI generated : I only used AI to translate my post because English is not my first language. Everything is in my own handwriting.
And for those who have tried it, please let me know.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, Niggamaxxer, Debetro and 15 others
Easier way:

1. Turn lights off
2. Close eyes and relax body while getting into a comfortable position.
3. Don't think about anything at all and just sleep.

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer, Ascending2Tyrone, 14vic and 4 others
DNR
JUST CLOSE EYES BRO LOL

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, noobs, Clqs and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Imretarded?
Only works for chad
HUH? WHO CHAD
Spongebob Caveman GIF

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
State of the forum jfl, anyway i'm out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded?, beefliverontop and 1 other person
Retarded posts
It worked for over 20 years without fail. Only if I overthink does it get hard. Relax brain and body = insta sleep

• +1
Omg! Thanks. My chadlite 6โ€™7 ass couldnโ€™t fall asleepโ€ฆ. Cuz im always on my
Phone and jerking off. But i will try this. If it works im gonna comment this thread again!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs, Imretarded? and Rea
Omg! Thanks. My chadlite 6โ€™7 ass couldnโ€™t fall asleepโ€ฆ. Cuz im always on my
Phone and jerking off. But i will try this. If it works im gonna comment this thread again!!
Finally a good user who doesn't spam shit under my guide, thanks bhai

I use this method and it works every time, you won't fall asleep in 2 minutes at first but if you do it regularly for 1-2 months I can assure you that you'll save an enormous amount of time

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and beefliverontop
You have a tiny penis

• +1
Finally a good user who doesn't spam shit under my guide, thanks bhai

I use this method and it works every time, you won't fall asleep in 2 minutes at first but if you do it regularly for 1-2 months I can assure you that you'll save an enormous amount of time
Alright bhai. Will try rn! Its 5 in the morning where im at and im not tired AT all. If this works your a lifesaver

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
Interesting, bookmarking this.

• +1
  • Love it
You have a tiny penis
Ill fucking rape you anally you little bastard, i dont need a large penis to fuck you up Elliot Rodger.
Your talking shit but you literally commited suicide you fucking pussy. You couldnt handle the heat I guess huhโ€ฆ. Little skinny manlet framecel bitchโ€ฆ.
And anyways. 5.1 is the average, Im above average. I know you aint talking shit when YOURS is literally below 5 inches

• +1
Ill fucking rape you anally you little bastard, i dont need a large penis to fuck you up Elliot Rodger.
Your talking shit but you literally commited suicide you fucking pussy. You couldnt handle the heat I guess huhโ€ฆ. Little skinny manlet framecel bitchโ€ฆ.
And anyways. 5.1 is the average, Im above average. I know you aint talking shit when YOURS is literally below 5 inches
Suicide? What are you talking about :ROFLMAO:
I'm 17cm with 13.5cm girth and 6 foot for the record.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, FaceandBBC and beefliverontop
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Eriot Lodger
I'm sharing a short guide to help you fall asleep quickly because time is money. :feelsautistic:

This is what U.S. Navy fighter pilots used to catch some sleep whenever they had free time. Due to the high levels of psychological and physical stress, the U.S. military had to deal with pilots on edge, leading to friendly fire incidents and easy targets.

They called on a man named Bud Winter, who developed the following method, which can be found in many meditation techniques for sleeping. Bud Winter described his program, which he used for aviators and later athletes after the war, in his book Relax and Win, which costs no less than $220 on Amazon.

Bud Winter teaches you how to sleep even on two chairs, which is an uncomfortable position, but the overall protocol applies to any position. This is particularly useful for those who have periods of intense work with very little time, sacrificing sleep at night but finding small windows to rest.

He divides this into two phases: physical relaxation and mental relaxation. The first is necessary to achieve the second.

How to Physically Relax

Sit on your chair and place your feet on the other one. With your knees crossed, let your hands rest loosely between your legs. Now close your eyes and relax your neck until it rests on your chest.

Breathe slowly, deeply, and regularly. Release the tension in your face. Relax your scalp. Just let go. Now let your jaw drop open. Relax the rest of your facial muscles, including your lips and tongue. Let everything go. Breathe slowly.

Now let's focus on the muscles around your eyes. Let them settle into your eyelids. Don't concentrate; just let them go. Breathe slowly.

Now let your shoulders drop as slowly as they can. You might think they're already low, but let them go even lower. Just let your torso collapse. Slump. Imagine you are a huge, heavy blob on the chair, like a jellyfish. Breathe slowly. As you exhale, release more and more tension.

Let's move on to your arms. Speak directly to the muscles in your arms. First, your right bicep. Tell it to relax, to go limp. Do the same for your right forearm. Then your hand and fingers on your right hand. Your arm should feel like a dead weight on your leg. Repeat the relaxation process with your left arm. Breathe slowly.

Your entire upper body has relaxed, and a warm, pleasant sensation flows through you. You feel good. A feeling of well-being fills your body.

Now for your lower body. Speak to the muscles in your right thigh. Let them become a dead weight on the chair. Let the flesh hang from the bones. Do the same for your right calf. Then the muscles in your right ankle and foot. Tell yourself that your right leg has no bones in it. It's just a flank, a heavy weight on the chair. Repeat the process with your left leg.

Now you are physically relaxed, or so you think. To be more certain, take three deep breaths, and as you exhale, release all remaining tension. One... whoosh, two... whoosh, three... whoosh.

Note 1: If you have trouble relaxing a part of your body, try tensing it first and then relaxing it afterward.

Note 2: Winter taught cadets to cultivate this state in any stressful situation to relax, improve concentration, and make better decisions afterward.

From there, Winter teaches how to slip into a deep and relaxing sleep by becoming mentally relaxed. :Comfy:

How to Relax Mentally

Winter asserts that once you are physically relaxed, if you keep your mind free of active thoughts for just 10 seconds, you will fall asleep. The key to falling asleep quickly is to stop the flow of thoughts that usually swirl around in your head. You need to stop ruminating on regrets, fears, and the day's problems.

Winter particularly warns against thoughts involving movement. Studies using electrodes on cadets' bodies have shown that simply thinking about an activity creates tension in the muscles involved. Modern studies confirm this observation: just imagining an activity engages the same parts of the brain as if you were actually doing it (this is why when you imagine yourself in a stressful situation, you can actually feel the stress you would experience). Therefore, when trying to imagine yourself relaxed in a chair, it is counterproductive to imagine yourself active.

So, to drift off to sleep, you want to fill your mind with the calmest contemplations. Winter suggests three good ones to use; you don't need to use all threeโ€”just pick one, and if it doesn't work, try another:

First, imagine that you are on a warm spring day, resting at the bottom of a canoe on a very calm lake. You gaze at the blue sky with lazy clouds floating by. Allow no other thoughts to intrude. Focus solely on this scene and keep out any foreign thoughts, especially those involving any movement. Hold this image and savor it for 10 seconds.

For the second sleep-inducing fantasy, imagine yourself in a large black velvet hammock, with everything around you being black. Maintain this image for 10 seconds as well.

The third technique is to repeatedly tell yourself, "Don't think... don't think... don't think..." and so on. Keep this focus and clear your mind of other thoughts for at least 10 seconds.

The cadets at the aviation school were split into two groups: one group received relaxation training, while the other group was a control group. The first group far surpassed the second group in all mentally taxing classes, exercises requiring discipline, and physically intensive tests. After six weeks of practice, 96% of the aviators could fall asleep in 2 minutes or less, anywhere and at any time. Not only could they fall asleep even after drinking coffee, but also with simulated noise from machines and various types of gunfire in the background!

After the war, Winter taught the technique to his athletes and became one of the best sprint coaches of all time (with 102 All-Americans, 27 Olympians, and 10 world records).

Winter strongly believed that the program, originally developed to relieve combat stress, was equally applicable to the pressures and fatigue civilians face in their everyday lives.

Itโ€™s practical for falling asleep quickly and well when time is short, and useful for those with irregular schedules and difficulty sleeping.

For best results, practice this relaxation technique consistently, without stressing over it (which would be like shooting yourself in the foot).

๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธi fall asleep in 20 seconds just eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet u can fall asleep with raw milk in a day

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

How to Physically Relax

How to Relax Mentally

Fake just postmaxxer

• +1
Extremely low iq, thanks for the bump anw
You're so low IQ you had to use AI to post a basic post about sleep hygiene :forcedsmile:

• +1
Suicide? What are you talking about :ROFLMAO:
I'm 17cm with 13.5cm girth and 6 foot for the record.
Elliot elliot elliot..
You are a 5โ€™6 framecel, and how many times have I told you to take your schizo meds? Its not 17 cm silly! :lul:
For the record, i may be young, and you maybe have a slightly bigger willy than mine but one day I will outgrow you, im not even halfway through puberty yet I mog your height by 2 inches plus. Im 6โ€™2 for what its worth and I have (probably) way more facial bonemass than you.
Now shut up before I jerk off to your AVI

• +1
You're so low IQ you had to use AI to post a basic post about sleep hygiene :forcedsmile:
I only used AI to translate my post from my main language into english

Everything is handwritten you fucking retard

• +1
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธi fall asleep in 20 seconds just eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet u can fall asleep with raw milk in a day
Is the cure for world peace aajonus vonderplanitz diet? You really love that guy huhโ€ฆ how many times do you touch yourself to him?

• +1
  • JFL

How to Physically Relax

How to Relax Mentally

DNRD, all u need is 5mg of melatonin and youll get amazing sleep

• +1
Start by turning off your phone it's what keeps you awake lol

Let me know if you try it
How? My phone is too much funโ€ฆ

• +1
Yea, then your brain shutsdown melatonin production. Good luck trying to sleep then retard

• +1
Elliot elliot elliot..
You are a 5โ€™6 framecel, and how many times have I told you to take your schizo meds? Its not 17 cm silly! :lul:
For the record, i may be young, and you maybe have a slightly bigger willy than mine but one day I will outgrow you, im not even halfway through puberty yet I mog your height by 2 inches plus. Im 6โ€™2 for what its worth and I have (probably) way more facial bonemass than you.
Now shut up before I jerk off to your AVI
Steve harvey

• +1
I only used AI to translate my post from my main language into english

Everything is handwritten you fucking retard
You indian scammers are all the same...

• +1
i remember trying ts and its harder than just getting tired during the day by sprinting and lifting

• +1
Yes, keep sending messages. Keep replying to me little manlet. It just turns me on even moreโ€ฆ im jerking off right now to your AVI. i also followed you so I can see your postsโ€ฆ and when I do, all of your posts shall feel my wrath. Every. Single. One. Of. Themโ€ฆ. My seed will be released to your posts and AVI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• +1
Yea, then your brain shutsdown melatonin production. Good luck trying to sleep then retard
Doesnโ€™t shutdown you fucking retard if you donโ€™t take it longer than a couple of months. Donโ€™t ever respond to me with your retarded ethnic thoughts, no one cares. I sleepmog you so hard nigger

• +1
You indian scammers are all the same...
I had to edit my post cause you're so fucking retarded

Btw welcome to my ignore list
No, melatonin doesn't work like that. It's not a sleeping pill that sends you to bed

It'll help you fall asleep but if you're having trouble, it'll take you a long time to fall asleep. That's what my guide is for

• +1
It'll help you fall asleep but if you're having trouble, it'll take you a long time to fall asleep. That's what my guide is for
Interesting, because melatonin sends a signal to your brain that itโ€™s ready to go to sleep. Iโ€™ve never slept better without it but good thread for those who are in bad health.

• +1
Doesnโ€™t shutdown you fucking retard if you donโ€™t take it longer than a couple of months. Donโ€™t ever respond to me with your retarded ethnic thoughts, no one cares. I sleepmog you so hard nigger
Ethnic this ethnic that. Little whiteboy is jealous I mog his ass brutally in every aspect.
So what? Your supposed to take it in cycles? A few months on and then what? U stop taking it for a week and repeat? bro U have no Idea how the brain works JFL. And u probally sleep like 4 hours a day so stfu

• +1
I had to edit my post cause you're so fucking retarded

Btw welcome to my ignore list

No, melatonin doesn't work like that. It's not a sleeping pill that sends you to bed

Ahahh you edited it! Now it looks ugly

• +1
bookmarked mirin

• Love it
  • +1
Ethnic this ethnic that. Little whiteboy is jealous I mog his ass brutally in every aspect.
So what? Your supposed to take it in cycles? A few months on and then what? U stop taking it for a week and repeat? bro U have no Idea how the brain works JFL. And u probally sleep like 4 hours a day so stfu
You speak like an indian reddit mod jfl, i would genuinely mutilate you. Have no idea what you look like but i can tell ur ethnic, always easy to tell.

• +1
You speak like an indian reddit mod jfl, i would genuinely mutilate you. Have no idea what you look like but i can tell ur ethnic, always easy to tell.
Your retarded low IQ brain must be retarded from the lack of sleep. Your poor brain cant function anymore because you fucking shut down the melatonin in your brain. By the way ye i may be ethnic but i still mog youโ€ฆ 6โ€™2 and high HTN

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and ryuken
@Imretarded?

• Love it
Your retarded low IQ brain must be retarded from the lack of sleep. Your poor brain cant function anymore because you fucking shut down the melatonin in your brain. By the way ye i may be ethnic but i still mog youโ€ฆ 6โ€™2 and high HTN
Dumb ethnic always assumes things, if assuming all the inferior things about me makes you feel better, power to you bud! Now go get your sleep, your boss needs you to mow quite a lot of lawns tomorrow.

How to Physically Relax

How to Relax Mentally

For all the retards who think it's AI generated : I only used AI to translate my post because English is not my first language. Everything is in my own handwriting.
And for those who have tried it, please let me know.
This doesn't work for me for some reason... and I have been taught this in military academy

• Woah
Reactions: Rea
Dumb ethnic always assumes things, if assuming all the inferior things about me makes you feel better, power to you bud! Now go get your sleep, your boss needs you to mow quite a lot of lawns tomorrow.
Boss? I dont even work. Im 14:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: money aint a problem for me tho lolโ€ฆ i can just take over my fathers company when im 20-25 and earn a solid 30k a month ykโ€ฆ. Why do u assume I work for someone? You are a racist nigger.
And can u explain the melatonin shit? Does it really make you sleepy like instantly ?

This doesn't work for me for some reason... and I have been taught this in military academy
Interesting, what do you think is the cause?

For me it works perfectly, I was surprised how quickly I fell asleep the first time I tried it

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs