How to fashionmax without hurting your own ego

X

x69

?????? ????
- Buy normal sized clothes. Not oversized because you'll look like a nerd that doesn't know shit about fashion. You will be seen as straight tho
Beta tbh

He doesn't look gay but also no succes with women either.

Don't buy fashion trends.. just your own style tbh. And also not something of that skinny stuff like jeans.
If I see skinny jeans in public you're instantly gay in my eyes. Faggot.
Men super skinny jeans

Skinny jeans again

I went to the store and I had a hard time today finding normal jeans.

So back to my first point.
- Buy good sized clothes. Don't become a fag.

- Just match colors.
There are no specific combinations just do what looks good.

- Dont buy weird colors.

- Don't be skinny. Even tight clothes won't fix you.. wear tight clothes and you look subhuman af. Wear normal size clothes and you'll look like a subhuman beta twink fag.

May look like a shitpost but tbh I don't like doing serious posting. It takes the fun away.
Post gives value.

Fashion is cope and won't make you get girls..unless you get status out of it which is hard since every beta fag thinks he can pull it off. hint..nobody can.
I'm not telling you to cope. Because I haven't told you to take interest in fashion. Just stop looking like a fag.

Buy some normal clothes tbh

Attachments

• LMOA WTF IST.jpg
    LMOA WTF IST.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
hhaahaha :think: nice post with a great cope hidden inside
jfl i should stop watching ur posts while i eat cuz i laugh way too much..

• +1
hhaahaha :think: nice post with a great cope hidden inside
jfl i should stop watching ur posts while i eat cuz i laugh way too much..

I developed my humor during younger years where I had to get status. I was the smallest of all boys but tbh I had the best jokes. While everyone was bullying me I was making jokes jwth my superior intelligence. Tbh it was jokes or get killed in ky childhood. People tell me on this forum that I am childish. They don't know that deep inside I think im gonna get killed if I dont make this last joke ngl.

• +1
I developed my humor during younger years where I had to get status. I was the smallest of all boys but tbh I had the best jokes. While everyone was bullying me I was making jokes jwth my superior intelligence. Tbh it was jokes or get killed in ky childhood. People tell me on this forum that I am childish. They don't know that deep inside I think im gonna get killed if I dont make this last joke ngl.
ngl they dont understand what it is to get jokemogged

• +1
big cope

• +1
- Buy normal sized clothes. Not oversized because you'll look like a nerd that doesn't know shit about fashion. You will be seen as straight tho View attachment 468
He doesn't look gay but also no succes with women either.

Don't buy fashion trends.. just your own style tbh. And also not something of that skinny stuff like jeans.
If I see skinny jeans in public you're instantly gay in my eyes. Faggot.
View attachment 469
View attachment 470

I went to the store and I had a hard time today finding normal jeans.

So back to my first point.
- Buy good sized clothes. Don't become a fag.

- Just match colors.
There are no specific combinations just do what looks good.

- Dont buy weird colors.

- Don't be skinny. Even tight clothes won't fix you.. wear tight clothes and you look subhuman af. Wear normal size clothes and you'll look like a subhuman beta twink fag.

May look like a shitpost but tbh I don't like doing serious posting. It takes the fun away.
Post gives value.

Fashion is cope and won't make you get girls..unless you get status out of it which is hard since every beta fag thinks he can pull it off. hint..nobody can.
I'm not telling you to cope. Because I haven't told you to take interest in fashion. Just stop looking like a fag.

Buy some normal clothes tbh

that gully leo kid is lucky he bought all them clothes. kid look likes an albino rat. now hes meeting celebrities.

• +1