How to feel more confident around indian men?

Toth's thot

Toth's thot

BLACKPILL CONNOISSEUR
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but how do you all prevent yourselves from feeling more self-conscious around indian guys?

I've noticed that anytime I'm around an indian guy, all the girls will immediately flock to him, and it'll be like I'm not even there. It's hard because it makes you feel 100x less attractive. I always feel like a gremlin or monster next to one lol. Girls always joke around and try to get the attention of the stinky indian guy, or even subtly (or not so subtly lol) stare at him or sneak glances at him across the room.

Earlier this year, I went to a research conference at my hs, and I went with a friend who happened to be indian. And all of the girls would direct their attention to him. Even if I was the one asking the question. It's so infuriating and it makes you just want to disappear.
It also makes me less confident because you assume that no one would want you because they probably just want an indian guy.

How do you get rid of this feeling?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Snap back to reality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19997 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
Precomposing fixes a multitude of problems - won't help you get a date though

2E3255FB 8118 48C6 8497 8B6789F4D5A9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
40F211BA 1060 4765 B398 56C159C5B7E0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deprived, Deleted member and 1 other person
start taking E and become the girl

42C59A51 F963 4314 BFB5 DEFF54FF6CC1

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but how do you all prevent yourselves from feeling more self-conscious around indian guys?

I've noticed that anytime I'm around an indian guy, all the girls will immediately flock to him, and it'll be like I'm not even there. It's hard because it makes you feel 100x less attractive. I always feel like a gremlin or monster next to one lol. Girls always joke around and try to get the attention of the stinky indian guy, or even subtly (or not so subtly lol) stare at him or sneak glances at him across the room.

Earlier this year, I went to a research conference at my hs, and I went with a friend who happened to be indian. And all of the girls would direct their attention to him. Even if I was the one asking the question. It's so infuriating and it makes you just want to disappear.
It also makes me less confident because you assume that no one would want you because they probably just want an indian guy.

How do you get rid of this feeling?
If you get outslayed by curries on the reg its over