how to figure out if you are NT or not

Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
not being NT doesnt necessarily mean being a NPC and doing everything that everyone else is doing, mindlessly copying trends.
What it really means is having the absence of traits that are considered highly strange and irregular. It's not normal to not have a girlfriend or not have any friends and certainly highly strange for a man in the peak of his youthfulness and strength to be sitting in a dark room staring at a screen for as long as he is awake.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 9779
didnt red.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 11748
not being NT doesnt necessarily mean being a NPC and doing everything that everyone else is doing, mindlessly copying trends.
What it really means is having the absence of traits that are considered highly strange and irregular. It's not normal to not have a girlfriend or not have any friends and certainly highly strange for a man in the peak of his youthfulness and strength to be sitting in a dark room staring at a screen for as long as he is awake.
This is our generation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 5048
didnt red.
It's not normal to not have a girlfriend or not have any friends and certainly highly strange for a man in the peak of his youthfulness and strength to be sitting in a dark room staring at a screen for as long as he is awake.

ur the goy he described

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
didnt red.
Still didn't read i just slapped your mothers fat ass so hard holy shit i think my hand mark is going to stay on her ass for days! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person
Still didn't read i just slapped your mothers fat ass so hard holy shit i think my hand mark is going to stay on her ass for days! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

thanks, she really needed that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person
Just don't be autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779