How to find a good barber for long hair? Male or Female

JustWantToBeHuman

JustWantToBeHuman

Iron
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
Trying to look something like Griffith (wavy, layered, fathered, bangs in front) I have naturally curly hair so no need to curl or anything. Have been told I'll need to go to a female if I want someone who has experience working with long curly hair. Idk if I can recover from showing a foid picture of Griffith and telling her to cut my shit like that
 
go to a hairdresser not a barber
someone that works with long hair and can do layers and shit
you will never see that foid again don't be nd and just go do it
 

Similar threads

FoidEater
Replies
1
Views
26
FoidEater
FoidEater
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
  • Question
Replies
2
Views
33
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
overforme3
Replies
5
Views
46
overforme3
overforme3
D
Replies
3
Views
51
Temporals
Temporals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top