How to find asexual girls? Girls want sex with me i don t

MisantropeBoy

MisantropeBoy

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Posts
619
Reputation
921
What to do if a girl wants to have sex with you , but you don t ?
I don t like girls who want to have sex with me because i have a small dick and erection problems.
I want a girl just for kissing and hugs, how to find them
Girls always are shocked when they heard i don t want sex.
I rejected one time a stacy years ago
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lust, Deleted member 25713, Dr. Bludy and 8 others
Just simply say no
 
@Eriot Lodger @Debetro @DickLatinCel @RichardSpencel @tallnegga @Vermilioncore @AspiringMogger @Guerrilla @Primalsplit @Dr. Bludy @Crestfallen95 @
 
Try a rave
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Girls only want to have sex with men with big dicks,ugly little boys like me and u are destined to jerk our micropenis while alphas get to fuck with their humongous dicks


1690298729921
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and plukee
What to do if a girl wants to have sex with you , but you don t ?
I don t like girls who want to have sex with me because i have a small dick and erection problems.
I want a girl just for kissing and hugs, how to find them
Girls always are shocked when they heard i don t want sex.
I rejected one time a stacy years ago
Discord or twitter
thats where all the mentally ill girls are
 
No such thing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Either find prime aged or hypogonadic women. No more options
 
Last edited:
Why the fuck would you tag me on a thread like this? What makes you think I should know?
 
Assexual girl = assexual for betas/incels, and oversexual for chads.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lust and Musclecel
Just use viagra.
 
depressed chicks on ssris
 
Asexual girls = still chad only
 
  • +1
Reactions: Latinus
tales from romanian gypsy camp
 

Similar threads

roidfapist87
Replies
7
Views
88
roidfapist87
roidfapist87
foidslayerlarp
Replies
1
Views
29
la ealerz
la ealerz
F
Replies
9
Views
85
hopefullychadlite
hopefullychadlite
Bradsters
Replies
6
Views
26
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
imustdebloat
Replies
17
Views
142
7zyzz7
7zyzz7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top